Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Such a shame this Wuhan virus has stolen such a great moment from our fan base.  I hate and blame those commy Red bast## so damn much!

we should tell them their best on the national debt for what they did to us! That debts been paid as far as I’m concerned, with what them eating bats or more likely their chemical labs causing all this!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Such a shame this Wuhan virus has stolen such a great moment from our fan base.  I hate and blame those commy Red bast## so damn much!

we should tell them their best on the national debt for what they did to us! That debts been paid as far as I’m concerned, with what them eating bats or more likely their chemical labs causing all this!

Which has what to do with stadium news

9 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Which has what to do with stadium news

What’s your problem? If you don’t like my post feel free to mute me bro... you ain’t a moderator ... stay in your lane

I replied to a post including a tweet showing Fans at the Bellagio fountain, where the draft would have been had it not been for this covid issue and jokingly ranted that the Chinese government caused all this nonsense and stole a great event from our fanbase.  

17 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

What’s your problem? If you don’t like my post feel free to mute me bro... you ain’t a moderator ... stay in your lane

I replied to a post including a tweet showing Fans at the Bellagio fountain, where the draft would have been had it not been for this covid issue and jokingly ranted that the Chinese government caused all this nonsense and stole a great event from our fanbase.  

I know the rules don't want us talking politics and besides Chinas lack of proactive response I think if our country would have responded more like S. Korea I think we probably would have been able to do the draft like originally planned, unfortunately that didn't happen but I do think the league did do a pretty good job in fact it was cool seeing coaches and GMs with their kids in their home offices, the draft is as much about dreams coming true and seeing the players with families celebrating their success. Im sure the Las Vegas draft show is on tap next year.

On 4/25/2020 at 3:46 AM, billking said:

I know the rules don't want us talking politics and besides Chinas lack of proactive response I think if our country would have responded more like S. Korea I think we probably would have been able to do the draft like originally planned, unfortunately that didn't happen but I do think the league did do a pretty good job in fact it was cool seeing coaches and GMs with their kids in their home offices, the draft is as much about dreams coming true and seeing the players with families celebrating their success. Im sure the Las Vegas draft show is on tap next year.

Yeah I’m the end it was a cool draft and the Commissioner said he wants to bring back the cameras for players and coaches.  In the end it seems like we stumbled onto something that long term can improve the draft experience every year.

I’m not gonna touch the if we did this on this day we’d be better off with covid situation.... no offense just too touchy a subject 

14 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Sucks man... I have a feeling NFL is going to be fan less this season. Really wanted to go to the first game in Vegas 

I tried to do the economics behind this model. I can't get a place where NFL Owners would advocate for this. Just too much money to be lost playing with no fans.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:13 PM, jimkelly02 said:

Dam right! I was suppose to go I Brazil this year, Watch the lakers in the finals, Festivals, and looked forward to going to a Raider game in the fall... all ruined because this  🦠 

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Dam right! I was suppose to go I Brazil this year, Watch the lakers in the finals, Festivals, and looked forward to going to a Raider game in the fall... all ruined because this  🦠 

Why'd you want to see the Raps dismantle the Lakers like that?