Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

52 minutes ago, Totty said:

Looks like the top of the point of the logo is off

Because it is by about 4 inches.  Look at the far edges of the inner black shield and how they line up on the 45s.  they are shifted to the left also.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Because it is by about 4 inches.  Look at the far edges of the inner black shield and how they line up on the 45s.  they are shifted to the left also.

REDO!  That'll drive me insane

7 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Looking for tickets to the Chiefs game if anyone is selling or know someone selling let me know!!!

I will be selling my two tickets.  if interested you can PM me.  Field level, Raider sideline. Sec. 130, row 35 seat 1&2.  A short row and a short walk to your seats.  I have not yet determined a price for each game.  Please check the going prices at Ticket Master or Cheap Seats first.

Try this Facebook site.  It specifically set up for Raider fans only and they have lots of tickets for sale.  It's called Raider Nation LV tickets.  To join you have to prove you are a Raider fan.  They want members to only sell to Raider Nation so there are fewer opposing fans present.  Good idea.

Covered stadium.  Do you know what the roar will be like inside.............:D:D:D

I hope I don't get hammered by admin for posting it.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186413495936176/?ref=share

• Like 2

I saw on Twitter that the turf you see in that picture is just for show

Got back from Vegas earlier today and the stadium is really coming along placed of couple of prop bets on a few players and on the Cowboy also made sure to pass by Henderson to see the facility and somehow looks even better in person. It makes all the sense in the world how they would leave Oakland for Vegas. 

4 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I will be selling my two tickets.  if interested you can PM me.  Field level, Raider sideline. Sec. 130, row 35 seat 1&2.  A short row and a short walk to your seats.  I have not yet determined a price for each game.  Please check the going prices at Ticket Master or Cheap Seats first.

Try this Facebook site.  It specifically set up for Raider fans only and they have lots of tickets for sale.  It's called Raider Nation LV tickets.  To join you have to prove you are a Raider fan.  They want members to only sell to Raider Nation so there are fewer opposing fans present.  Good idea.

Covered stadium.  Do you know what the roar will be like inside.............:D:D:D

I hope I don't get hammered by admin for posting it.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186413495936176/?ref=share

I says you can't accept messages. 

If they do it right Vegas should easily beat out LA for being the NFLs go to market. LA is such a great place don’t get me wrong but it requires so much traveling and waiting in traffic that a lot of these events will experience. Vegas on the other hand doesn’t really have to deal with that since everything is so close to each other. LA will get it’s share of events but it won’t come close to what Vegas will be able to offer. 

20 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If they do it right Vegas should easily beat out LA for being the NFLs go to market. LA is such a great place don’t get me wrong but it requires so much traveling and waiting in traffic that a lot of these events will experience. Vegas on the other hand doesn’t really have to deal with that since everything is so close to each other. LA will get it’s share of events but it won’t come close to what Vegas will be able to offer. 

I enjoy LA as well, but it is just so spread out.  In Vegas, there are 50k hotel rooms within 3-4 miles of the stadium.  Plus countless restaurants, bars, clubs, pools etc.  Vegas for sure will be a new entertainment hub for the NFL.  Im glad our team finally will be worth something to the league, maybe we wont be treated like the redheaded stepchild anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Im glad our team finally will be worth something to the league, maybe we wont be treated like the redheaded stepchild anymore.

Went to Oakland airport the other day and was thinking that even though I wanted them to stay in Oakland I am happy they left and think it adds another attraction to Vegas. With being there recently (Vegas) and being back in the Northbay I really don't like it here as I once did. Was looking at moving there before and became hesitant once tourism left the area. A watch and see but I can't help but feel that like the Raiders a few years ago, I've got one foot out the door too.