Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

5 hours ago, G said:

Went to Oakland airport the other day and was thinking that even though I wanted them to stay in Oakland I am happy they left and think it adds another attraction to Vegas. With being there recently (Vegas) and being back in the Northbay I really don't like it here as I once did. Was looking at moving there before and became hesitant once tourism left the area. A watch and see but I can't help but feel that like the Raiders a few years ago, I've got one foot out the door too. 

I also considered LV as a permanent destination to set my roots.  You need to remember the temp reaches 115 degrees in the summer as it is the desert.  At least I've been told.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I also considered LV as a permanent destination to set my roots.  You need to remember the temp reaches 115 degrees in the summer as it is the desert.  At least I've been told.

117 one day I was there and the asphalt in front of the gym was soft. Done EDC past 7  Summers and liked they moved it from June to May. Postponed to October but I doubt it happens. I'll plan a trip around then when Raiders are playing at home just in case something can happen.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:42 PM, S&B Bleeder said:

Vegas gets hot hot during summer. In there often , it’s a growing city. I’m thinking of moving out of California, Southern California and Bay are too expensive to live my type of lifestyle. I’m thinking of moving to Denver, Phoenix, Vegas. I hear Denver is getting more expensive but I really like it out there. 

Why was the Al Davis Torch made from a 3D printer?  Seems like it’d be so much easier to just make by hand....

unless it’s so you can say you have the largest object that’s from a 3D printer.

(I know nothing about these printers.... maybe it’s way faster and cost efficient to use them)

Edited by jimkelly02