Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We will all finally be able to go to and enjoy this beautiful beautiful stadium. Perhaps I’m bias but I think it’s the best stadium in the league. LA’s and Dallas’s stadiums look and feel soulless, and have no flair or personality to them what so ever.

Edited by BayRaider

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

exactly, I guess it's normal human nature to get online and bash your favorite team if they didn't win a super bowl. I still thin Ferrell can be a 8-10 sack guy, and make an impact. sure there were better picks, but I don't think Ferrell is a scrub

What happens is when you’re a fan of a franchise that has one playoff appearance in 20 years and you let go of one of the best defensive players in the NFL, whoever you draft doesn’t measure up. 

• 4 weeks later...

Best stadium in the league in my honest opinion. While L.A.’s and Dallas’s are good, they feel “soulless” to me. This stadium has soooo much personality. It’s frickin awesome. 

1. Vegas

2. Atlanta

3. Minnesota

4. Seattle

5. Los Angeles

Would be my Top 5 Stadiums. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Best stadium in the league in my honest opinion. While L.A.’s and Dallas’s are good, they feel “soulless” to me. This stadium has soooo much personality. It’s frickin awesome. 

1. Vegas

2. Atlanta

3. Minnesota

4. Seattle

5. Los Angeles

Would be my Top 5 Stadiums. 

How does a stadium that has box seats in the end zone to attract corporate money have a personality? That is literally the definition of soulless. Less about the fans and more about corporate interest.

Further... we've not seen the stadium with fans in it. 30-40% of which will likely be opposing fans who "went to Vegas for the weekend to catch a game"

This stadium like most new stadiums is another degree of separation from actual fans. It's to appeal to big money

• Like 1

^^^Fits Vegas in 2019 to a T  ^^^

Things have changed but I expect a star studded VIP compfest but the true test will be the rest of the years if we're not winning. Will suck seeing the other teams fans partying in there because...well I hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by G