Anthony Davis Demands Trade

sdrawkcab321

Just now, indifference said:

The entire world knows it. Pels ought to discuss Tatum now and if he is moveable then they should be smart enough to hold AD until summer. If Danny says no he isnt then you have to take next best deal which would be in LA. Something tells me Tatum is off the table though. I thought I seen a report about that. 

Boston would be stupid to not move Tatum. You're basically hoping he becomes a player the caliber of AD. I'd be so mad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-lakers-knicks-preparing-make-offers-anthony-davis-201159011.html

Regarding team preferences, Boston is not a top target for Davis, sources said. There’s a growing belief of uncertainty that Kyrie Irving will not re-sign with Boston, sources said, even though he vowed to do so at the beginning of the season.

yiiiiiikes 

15 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

They could trade Moore for a young guy, or a few 2nds. The dude can play and he's on a good deal. Hill sucks.  Throw in Jrue? Dude what is going on lol.

Jrue could bring back some good pieces on his own. The dude is one of the better 2 way guards in the league and on a very fair deal. 

that's literally what i said in the 2nd part of my reply. they definitely do not want jrue on their team if they ship off AD. 0 point.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Boston would be stupid to not move Tatum. You're basically hoping he becomes a player the caliber of AD. I'd be so mad.

Agreed. Tatum does not have that two way superstar type talent AD does. Its up to Ainge to make that call. To me its an easy call. 

The more I think about it, the less inclined I am to deal AD at the deadline. If it were up to me, I'd say screw it, tank the season, then trade AD to whoever gets the #1 overall draft pick.

Proceed to take Zion and Culver/Langford and if possible, try to see if any of the superstars in FA want to "team up" in New Orleans. Otherwise, continue to rebuild/tank and rollover that cap space into 2020.

AD should net the most out of the star player trades this millennium. Not only is he arguably the best, but he’s giving the Pels ample time to make a move (1.5 years and I doubt he’s going to refuse to play. Agent told them he won’t resign, so it’s in their best interest to trade him ASAP I assume). Pelicans have as much leverage as you can have in this sort of situation, they don’t really need to rush, granted every day they wait they lose just a little bit of leverage.

Reports are Knicks and Lakers early players. I’d prefer a hypothetical Knicks package (unprotected 2019 1st, Knox, maybe some other pieces) over a hypothetical Lakers package of their young 3 and late 1sts. 

Archived