Anthony Davis Demands Trade

sdrawkcab321

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC Kyrie and Leonard have spoken in the past about teaming up together at some point. NY would allow them to do it. I think the talk about Kawhi to LA is overhyped, when he was away from the Spurs he was living in New York City. 

I heard about that too. Im not sure what to think. I’ve seen pics of Kyrie and KD working out together in miami before. No idea what his relationship with the Klaw is but I think he is more closer to Kd. Which is funny because he is lebron nemesis and teaming up with him would be too ironic. Bron/AD v Kyrie/KD match up would be a story for ages though. 

The Knicks are going to be a very attractive FA destination this summer with two max contract slots. Kristapas Porzingis, Kevin Knox, Allonzo Trier, and Mitchell Robinson are already there and then they'll likely be able to add Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett, or Ja Morant in the draft. 

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

This Knicks fan really thinks people care about playing with Knox Trier and Robinson? LOL

I'll believe it when I see it. Knicks haven't been able to land any big names period. 

Not necessairly those three but potentially playing with Kristapas Porzingis, Zion Williamson, and another max contract player in NYC is definitely going to intrigue a lot of free agents. The Lakers signed LeBron last offseason, before him who was their last big time FA acquisition? Karrem? 

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

I heard about that too. Im not sure what to think. I’ve seen pics of Kyrie and KD working out together in miami before. No idea what his relationship with the Klaw is but I think he is more closer to Kd. Which is funny because he is lebron nemesis and teaming up with him would be too ironic. Bron/AD v Kyrie/KD match up would be a story for ages though. 

Playing in New York City for a competitive Knicks team is going to be intriguing for a lot of these top players including Irving, Leonard, Durant, and Butler. If the ping pong balls bounce the right way and they land Zion Williamson the amount of hype surrounding that team would be absolutely unreal. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Playing in New York City for a competitive Knicks team is going to be intriguing for a lot of these top players including Irving, Leonard, Durant, and Butler. If the ping pong balls bounce the right way and they land Zion Williamson the amount of hype surrounding that team would be absolutely unreal. 

#knickstape

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So the Pelicans released a statement saying they are on their own timeline and no one else's and they want the league to strictly enforce tampering rules "associated with this transaction."

Yeah, they definitely aren't trading him to the Lakers LOL. 

Nope.

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

three team trade offer:

Suns get: AD

Pelicans get: Suns '19 FRP (unprotected), Suns '21 FRP (unprotected),  Bucks '20 FRP (has some protections, don't remember off the top), Kings '21 FRP (top ~8 protected), Suns '19 2nd, Kings 19 2nd (plus anderson and koufus for cap purposes)

Kings get: TJ Warren

if pellies need more we could throw in '23 frp with protections or josh jackson. also could swap the kings with any other team that would give up a 1st for warren or a young player the pellies would want

good or bad deal for the pellies?

best thing about it is they get to tank. if you take the lakers offer you will get like the 10th pick every year and that does you nothing.

Keep it simple Ayton/Anderson for AD.

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

TRASH trade for the Pelicans. You accomplished the impossible in the trade machine. Did a three team trade where everyone ends up with negative number of wins LOL. 

Its actually pretty easy to do that.

As for that trade, it would obviously include future picks going towards NO. Let them tank and build towards the future with a handful of picks over the next couple years. 

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Jrues contract is very fair for a guy of his caliber.

Trust me I know, I've defended him on this forum countless times. I just don't know if anyone will trade assets for him while also taking on that contract.

I also looked up his numbers earlier and man he seems to be playing even better this season. Good for him, such a likable guy. More than AD for that matter, not that AD is unlikable.

Archived