Anthony Davis Demands Trade

sdrawkcab321

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well they already traded their 2019 1st...

Don't shoot the messenger, they could easily do a 2020 and 2022 1st. Siakam has a ton of potential and Anunoby is a good role player, not sure that's enough to get Davis though. 

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Don't shoot the messenger, they could easily do a 2020 and 2022 1st. Siakam has a ton of potential and Anunoby is a good role player, not sure that's enough to get Davis though. 

They can't do 2020 because you can't trade consecutive 1st round picks.

I find it funny when people say "Klay will do this/Klay is thinking that" 

He is the most aloof professional athlete I've ever seen. I find it hard to believe that he is talking to the media behind the scenes (unlike lebron etc).

The dude is doesnt care/want/need the spotlight (unlike lebron etc)

These are the same type of 'leaks' weve been hearing for years about the lakers... its all hogwash and speculation. Its just the Lakers way of getting their fanbase engaged (dont get me started on LA) 

The warriors can afford to pay Curry Durant Klay Green and still be profitable. Its their first year in a new arena in SF... sorry NBA, we can pay more to keep our homegrown talent based on the CBA. Warriors FO knows how important he is to the makeup of their team and have an owner who hasnt blinked one time about spending money... he isnt going anywhere IMO (The warriors know the best catch and shooter of all time would be a perfect match with lebron and theres no way they let that happen, lets be real)

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I don’t think the Knicks have room for two max slots. They’d have to trade away the entire team sans KP, Robinson, and Knox...without taking any salary back. Good luck with that.

Yes they will. They just have to attach picks to get rid of THJ

Klay isn't going anywhere. That's his agent putting heat on the Warriors FO to make sure they came with the max and nothing else. 

KD on the other hand? Yeah, he's probably gone……And likely to NY. His business partner is close to the Knicks FO, I wonder if he is telling them to include Porzingis if necessary to get AD since KD will be coming next year? Any chance NY can fit in Kyrie/Porzingis/KD or no? They would have to get super creative to put together KD/AD/Kyrie, but that's probably involving a S&T.

Klay isn't going anywhere. That's his agent putting heat on the Warriors FO to make sure they came with the max and nothing else. 

KD on the other hand? Yeah, he's probably gone……And likely to NY. His business partner is close to the Knicks FO, I wonder if he is telling them to include Porzingis if necessary to get AD since KD will be coming next year? Any chance NY can fit in Kyrie/Porzingis/KD or no? They would have to get super creative to put together KD/AD/Kyrie, but that's probably involving a S&T.

I have been of the opinion that KD is going to NY for a whole now. But IDK how they could possibly get a second MAX slot for FA. The best option for them is to throw the whole future, and picks, at AD. Hope that Zinger comes back strong and roll with a uber-tall big-3 of KD/AD/Zinger. That would be so fun to watch.

That being said, IDK if the below deal is enough for NO. I do personally think Knox and Mitchell are as good of prospects as Ball and Ingram though.

Tim Hardaway Jr, Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Mitchell Robinson, 2019 R1 Unprotected, 2021 R1 Unprotected, Future R2 Picks for Anthony Davis and two filler guys (For roster reasons).

NY cant move Kanter in a deal and take on salary if they want to keep a MAX salary spot. Its really gotta be THJ. That could be the deal killer. Making a move for AD, and not keeping a space for a MAX free agent basically defeats the whole purpose.

That being said, if NO did roll with the deal the below roster is pretty sexy, and with suprisingly decent role players still. IDK how the cap works w/ signing a MAX guy then using the MLE, but they would need to grab someone like Corey Joseph as a 3/D role playing PG. Resign the reclamation guys and hope they continue their positive development curves (Muiday + Vonleh + Mario, all should be cheap and all are still super young)

PG - Corey Joseph (24) / Emmanuel Muiday (24)

SG - Damyean Dotson (24) / Alonzo Trier (24)

SF - Kevin Durant (32) / Mario Herzonja (16)

PF - Anthony Davis (32) / Noah Vonleh (16)

C - Kristaps Porzingis (30) / Luke Kornet (18)

Thats easily the best team in the East IMO. They could also let the young guys walk and go for ring chasers, but the long-term upside of keeping cheap, young, reclamation projects as the bench mob is more worthwhile IMO.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Klay been talking trash about LeBron too long to believe that non sense. Pretty sure he made fun of his finals record in the off season. Dont see it happening especially with Luke Walton on the cusp of being canned.

Archived