Anthony Davis Demands Trade

sdrawkcab321

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

True... but Twitter would be amazing if it did happen lol.

It's good to hear that he likely wants out of Boston regardless though.

Not totally convinced of that but like I said, would definitely make Celtics fans like @Troy Brown happy since they could finally get a "real leader of men" then lol. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Guessing cause Davis asked Paul to put it out there?

Nah, that was likely all Rich Paul lol. He's probably telling Davis what they should do here to force a trade. 

I was going to say, never seen an agent make statements to the media about his client wanting out LOL. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, that was likely all Rich Paul lol. He's probably telling Davis what they should do here to force a trade. 

I was going to say, never seen an agent make statements to the media about his client wanting out LOL. 

Yeah, usually they just use Woj as a proxy to do so

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The Knicks already have a star player/legit unicorn on the team. Durant wouldn't be going their "alone" if he decides to sign with them.

The Knicks will be an intriguing free agent destination this summer for a number of players. As you mentioned they already have Porzingis and they realistically will likely end up with a top 3 pick. I've been saying it for a while now, if they keep their pick I think they're going to get the first pick and eventually draft Zion Williamson. For a guy like Durant, being able to play with young players like Porzningis and Zion while bringing another max contract player with him (Kawhi/Irving) will definitely be intriguing. 

Archived