Rams' Robey-Coleman says age has taken a toll on Tom Brady

SBLIII

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol please give Tom Brady bulletin board material. Can't wait for the post game after he roasts this flea all game.

Hey buddy, the best play you ever made was one of the worst no calls of all time. Congrats!

inb4NRCpicksix

I'd rather give them material then continue watching Tom Brady just make stuff up to be motivated. Vegas doesn't think they're underdogs now and they didn't when they were favorite to win the SuperBowl at the beginning of the season. Brady is the GOAT, but this corny act is just a manufactured chip on his shoulder.

I hope we roll the Pats and Donald/Suh throw him around like a ragdoll.

Wait so where is the post of how Chung talked trash about the Rams saying how they are going to kick the Rams butt (trying to keep it PG), and want the fans to chant beat LA?

Nobody has talked about that other than Stephen A. Smith in which he said Chung better be careful because the last time the Patriots were cocky they got they butts handed to them by the Giants in 2007.

At the end of the day, nobody is scared of anyone. The Rams know they have Wade Phillips and a bunch of talented players on the defense that is more than capable of getting the job done. On offense they know they have Sean McVay and a bunch of talented players that is more than capable of getting the job done. The Rams special teams is exactly the same and the Rams can beat you any type of way. So both the Patriots and the Rams have confidence, you throw all the bulletin board material stuff out of the window because both teams will be ready and its going to come down to who will make that one play or handful of plays that decides the game. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Hate this sounding like Demarcus Lawrence  and his non sense 

My take it though was Lawrence was sounding cocky. Robey-Coleman sounded as though we saw Brady film throughout the season where Brady didnt have a great season. They lost on the road to the Lions, Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, and Steelers. All those teams didnt make the playoffs. Even in some of the wins like Buffalo and the Jets, Brady and the offense struggled for most of the game. So Robey-Coleman has probably looked at the film last week and saw that Brady wasnt what he normally was in the past.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

He said it because it's true. He doesn't care if it's bulletin board material. Even if we didn't give the Patriots bulletin board material, they'd just manufacture it. The Rams have bulletin board material. The Patriots have it too. Neither side will be lacking in motivation.

The Patriots being "a**holes" and doing "little sh*t" because they look down on other teams is not a fact, it's just an opinion. (I would go so far as to say it is provably untrue, actually). Either way, it's just an opinion. Why express it? It makes you look bitter, spurs on the other side, and could blow up in your face if you lose.

34 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

My take it though was Lawrence was sounding cocky. Robey-Coleman sounded as though we saw Brady film throughout the season where Brady didnt have a great season. They lost on the road to the Lions, Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, and Steelers. All those teams didnt make the playoffs. Even in some of the wins like Buffalo and the Jets, Brady and the offense struggled for most of the game. So Robey-Coleman has probably looked at the film last week and saw that Brady wasnt what he normally was in the past.

part of the story, but only a part.

Patriots vs non playoff teams: 7-5

Patriots vs playoff teams: 6-0

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

There's a difference between not understanding a concept and not agreeing with it. I honestly don't think he's lost much, if anything in his arm, and he was never fast.

I mean, he won MVP last season and went 28TDs - 2 INTS the years before (should have won that MVP too). His stats were down a bit this year, but that was a more a function of a depleted WR/TE corps than a decline in his play. An argument could be made 2014-present is the best stretch of his career.

EDIT: On topic - I don't know why players ever say things like this. Obviously this isn't that big a deal, but he must know the press will make it a thing & and he must know the Pats will be looking for bulletin board material. The only possible impact this statement could have is to make you look like an idiot if you lose. Just be quiet, be respectful, and play the game. Only sensible way to be.

I wonder if people would still talk about a decline if Brady and Goff traded teams. The surroundings matter.

Archived