Rams' Robey-Coleman says age has taken a toll on Tom Brady

SBLIII

22 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

part of the story, but only a part.

Patriots vs non playoff teams: 7-5

Patriots vs playoff teams: 6-0

I know but also those loses were away from New England. Last time I checked, the Patriots are playing away from New England again. Its going to be a very good game and I see what Robey-Coleman is saying. Chung is talking trash because he is confident. So I dont look at nothing as bulletin board material. These two teams are the best teams in the NFL this season because they are the last teams standing. Its going to be a fun game and may the best team win this game at the end. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Age has taken it's toll =/= He's not good/great

He's not 2008 Brady and not even close. He's still really freaking good. 

Why Patriots fans can't understand this concept is beyond me.

That's funny because Brady was resting at home with a torn ACL in 2008

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I know but also those loses were away from New England. Last time I checked, the Patriots are playing away from New England again. Its going to be a very good game and I see what Robey-Coleman is saying. Chung is talking trash because he is confident. So I dont look at nothing as bulletin board material. These two teams are the best teams in the NFL this season because they are the last teams standing. Its going to be a fun game and may the best team win this game at the end. 

they beat the Bears and Chiefs away from New England. They are very capable, just were not consistent. I have no problem with what NRC said. I don't necessarily agree with it but trash talk is part of the game and is enjoyable most times.

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Neutral site is not the same as an away game. Both teams are traveling. There's a bye week. It's not like traveling to another city in the middle of an average NFL season to go into to another stadium as the visitors with an opposing fanbase. 

I seriously laugh at the idea that Pat's fans think this is gonna "add fuel to the fire" news flash you're not the underdogs. It's the Superbowl everyone is gonna be playing their hardest...

All this "were still here" and "oh no one gave us a chance but us" stuff is so old. No one cares, we just all want you and your Goat to go away. 

You were the best we get it. Now take your place in the history books boys, cause your day is done.

8 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I seriously laugh at the idea that Pat's fans think this is gonna "add fuel to the fire" news flash you're not the underdogs. It's the Superbowl everyone is gonna be playing their hardest...

All this "were still here" and "oh no one gave us a chance but us" stuff is so old. No one cares, we just all want you and your Goat to go away. 

You were the best we get it. Now take your place in the history books boys, cause your day is done.

you seem like that type of person who goes into depression mode for months if the Rams lose.

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Have you seen Mcvays record vs AFC teams lmao? And the “elite” ones too?? 

yes. Impressive stat. But not sure why it's being brought up. The Rams are a great team, that's why they are in the SB.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

The Patriots being "a**holes" and doing "little sh*t" because they look down on other teams is not a fact, it's just an opinion. (I would go so far as to say it is provably untrue, actually). Either way, it's just an opinion. Why express it? It makes you look bitter, spurs on the other side, and could blow up in your face if you lose.

The truth is the truth. No reason to get upset.

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

you seem like that type of person who goes into depression mode for months if the Rams lose.

Na not months... A few days maybe, if we lose this week id be okay with it. No shame in losing to Brady at this point.

Just now, SBLIII said:

you just said we are done in your last post. 

It's more of a "here's hoping statement". You guys are like the Rocky Balboa's of the NFL... no matter how hard you get hit...you won't stay down.

I honestly don't know if I'm more impressed or frustrated at this point....

2 minutes ago, Riftty said:

It's more of a "here's hoping statement". You guys are like the Rocky Balboa's of the NFL... no matter how hard you get hit...you won't stay down.

I honestly don't know if I'm more impressed or frustrated at this point....

ok lol now I understand. I would probably hate them as well if I weren't a fan tbh.

Since Robey-Coleman went to the Rams last year, the Rams have 6 plays in the 4th quarter where they are up by 17+ points and go for it on 4th down. The Patriots have 4, and four other teams are tied with 3. Whoops. Dude better pray the officials don't call DPI against him like they should have in the NFCCG.

Archived