Rams' Robey-Coleman says age has taken a toll on Tom Brady

SBLIII

6 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Since Robey-Coleman went to the Rams last year, the Rams have 6 plays in the 4th quarter where they are up by 17+ points and go for it. The Patriots have 4, and four other teams are tied with 3. Whoops. Dude better pray the officials don't call DPI against him like they should have in the NFCCG.

NRC will be fine. He is one of the better slot corners in the NFL. Its typical for people to let one play define someone's entire career. Like Chris Webber for example, people only look at the mental mistake he made in college basketball that cost Michigan in the tournament. Webber had a really good career in the NBA but people only think of that one game and one play by him. 

Im fine though people only see NRC as the guy who defended Lewis on that no call. Brady is going to have to target NRC because his best receiver Edelman is going to be going against him. This is a chance for NRC to show people to put some respect behind his name. Even then people still is going to associate him by that one play no matter what he does but thats typically of the world we live in and their is nothing we can do about it. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

NRC will be fine. He is one of the better slot corners in the NFL. Its typical for people to let one play define someone's entire career. Like Chris Webber for example, people only look at the mental mistake he made in college basketball that cost Michigan in the tournament. Webber had a really good career in the NBA but people only think of that one game and one play by him. 

Im fine though people only see NRC as the guy who defended Lewis on that no call. Brady is going to have to target NRC because his best receiver Edelman is going to be going against him. This is a chance for NRC to show people to put some respect behind his name. Even then people still is going to associate him by that one play no matter what he does but thats typically of the world we live in and their is nothing we can do about it. 

Yeah, I rewatched the NFCCG and think NRC could have easily been called for DPI twice and holding once. I will say that I haven't watched him much in other games, though. I respect that Rams fans think highly of him.

37 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Yeah, I rewatched the NFCCG and think NRC could have easily been called for DPI twice and holding once. I will say that I haven't watched him much in other games, though. I respect that Rams fans think highly of him.

I agree that game wasnt his best but the entire game was poorly officiated.

I'm glad the Patriots will have real bulletin board material and we will no longer be hearing these corny a^^ chants:

"WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE!"

"NO DAYS OFF! NO DAYS OFF! NO DAYS OFF!"

Robey-Coleman now needs to take some shots at Edelman next, or Gronk. 

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

The truth is the truth. No reason to get upset.

Why would I be upset?

I just get irritated by the whole "trash-talking" narrative, especially when players go out of their way to play the heel. It's fake as hell, and only ever makes them look dumb.

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm glad the Patriots will have real bulletin board material and we will no longer be hearing these corny a^^ chants:

"WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE!"

"NO DAYS OFF! NO DAYS OFF! NO DAYS OFF!"

Robey-Coleman now needs to take some shots at Edelman next, or Gronk. 

As I mentioned before, Chung talked trash before anyone but the only thing people want to talk about is what Robey-Coleman said. If people are going to say Robey-Coleman need to worry, then Chung need to worry too. Cooks is already motivated enough that the Pats were too cheap to pay him and thus shipped him off. He already is motivated because he didnt get to finish the Superbowl last season. Now you give Cooks more motivation by talking trash. You can tell he was fired up by the way he reacted at the Rams pep rally. So if anyone need to worry its Chung. He dont want none of Cooks. Just ask Lattimore who got owned by Cooks twice for over 100yds receiving. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

As I mentioned before, Chung talked trash before anyone but the only thing people want to talk about is what Robey-Coleman said. If people are going to say Robey-Coleman need to worry, then Chung need to worry. Cooks is already motivated enough that the Pats were too cheap to pay him and thus shipped him off. He already is motivated because he didnt get to finish the Superbowl last season. Now you give Cooks more motivation by talking trash. You can tell he was fired up by the way he reacted at the Rams pep rally. So if anyone need to worry its Chung. He dont want none of Cooks. Just ask Lattimore who got owned by Cooks twice for over 100yds receiving. 

Calm down, stop taking this too serious. This is the f'n Super Bowl. Players will be enough motivated. You got a little too juiced at the end of this post :D.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Calm down, stop taking this too serious. This is the f'n Super Bowl. Players will be enough motivated. You got a little too juiced at the end of this post :D.

Yeah man I fired up lol. This is real, this isnt a game lol. In all seriousness I agree there is no looking at what players say as bulletin board material. One team will be Superbowl champs come Sunday night. and one team wont. If thats not enough to motivate someone then I dont know what will.

Archived