Rams' Robey-Coleman says age has taken a toll on Tom Brady

SBLIII

17 minutes ago, jjab360 said:

So then what's your point? That the majority of people are in better shape at 25 than at 40, but not everybody? Because that's a rational statement that makes sense. Let's go with that.

Well, technically both, yes. Saying Brady is in better shape now than he when he was 25-30 is ridiculous.  

Edit: I noticed the post where I called the other person out (not pwny) was deleted. Lol.

I have a feature. Stop mods from targeting other members based on each of their own personal feelings and essentially persuading other mods to follow suit. If you don't like someone, then do what you advise others to do. Block em and leave it in hands of other mods without the persuasion. 

Yes, you can be "in better shape" at 40 than 25, like if you were obese at 25 but if you are in shape at BOTH ages then 40 will never match or beat 25.

The logic doesn't apply to Brady who is a pro athlete and has been in shape his entire career.

19 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Well, technically both, yes. Saying Brady is in better shape now than he when he was 25-30 is ridiculous.  

Edit: I noticed the post where I called the other person out (not pwny) was deleted. Lol.

Are you even reading what you're writing? Or what other people are responding to what you're writing? Tom Brady was not the contention it was the completely untrue statement you made below and then dug your heels into that was the contention. Which has already been explicitly stated and unaddressed in multiple previous posts. If anyone is "triggered" it would be because you have a mind-numbingly frustrating posting style.

2 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Stop it. There is nobody on this earth who is in better shape at the age of 40 than they were at ages 25-30. Can some slow the progression and make the most of it better than others, sure. But NOBODY is in "better shape" at 40 than they were at 25-30. Hell, why do think the military is reluctant on taking on you at that age. 

Some of you Patriots fans are doing WAY too much slurping. 

1 hour ago, jjab360 said:

Needless to say, this is hyperbole. There have been plenty of guys to be out of shape at 25-30 and then get in much better shape at 40 after developing a different lifestyle.

Not Tom Brady, but to say NOBODY isn't exactly true.

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’m not even talking about Tom Brady. I responded to the post that said “NOBODY on Earth is in better shape at age 40 than age 25-30”. Which is wrong. 

I don’t think for a second Brady is in better physical shape now than he was 10-15 years ago, nor would I care to join that debate. 

Archived