TCMD 2019 SIGN UP THREAD- GM's Announced

EaglesPeteC

WELCOME TO TOTAL CONTROL MOCK DRAFT

giphy.gif

Welcome to another installment of NFL Total Control GM Mock Draft!  My first mock  in this forum was in 2014 and with the support and help of so many TCMD is stronger than ever.  Without your support this mock draft couldn’t exist. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4763716

The veteran members of TCMD know that this isn’t your typical system used in this forum. But those that aren’t familiar with Total Control, we’ve developed a GM mock draft using the google drive software and designed it so that the workload of managing such a task is greatly reduced while still providing its members with a fully comprehensive mock draft experience.

IndelibleWelllitErne-size_restricted.gif

A lot of work has gone into creating these google workbooks, so that the typical workload of a mock draft of this caliber is done for you.  Using formulas built into these workbooks, allows you to focus more on having fun than scrabbling around searching for information or stressing over if you’ve made the correct calculations for your Top 51 salary cap,

CSjs.gif

With this mock draft, you’ll be able to build your favorite team utilizing the workbooks to keep track of not only your moves but all 32 teams’ individual transactions.  Total Control GM Mock Draft is designed to operate as close to a real offseason as possible, while maintaining an unbiased and fair approach from start to finish.

giphy.gif

The free agency is designed around the concept of blind bidding, however, you aren’t limited to which players you can bid on during the free agency, but you are restricted to the number of offers you can make within each round of free agent bidding.  This process allows each team the luxury to bid on any available player within the free agency, regardless of rank or position.  So teams with limited funds are still able to enjoy the mock draft without the need to wait patiently while the top talent is removed from the board.  To keep it fair, the team that offers up the highest amount of money is awarded the player, eliminating the need for “agents” as well as the need to create contract “pitches”.  It's a solid and simple system for a complex process. 

LbKI.gif

The Draft phase of TCMD was also upgraded, in that rather than you having to keep track of players as they are selected, we track each pick in a timely manner eliminating mistakes of selecting players that have already be drafted.  We’ve also included an easy way for each team to privately build their big board, making it easier to game plan with your fellow teammates if you wish to conduct your business with others in a sub forum ran mock draft.

tenor.gif?itemid=5930624

Regardless how much time and effort we put into TCMD, we all know that what makes or breaks a mock draft is determined by the level of participation of its General Managers.  So please only sign up if you have the time to dedicate to this mock draft.  It just isn’t fair to the other dedicated members if you aren’t committed from start to finish.

pxbqx4d7593a77f338dd0496314750.gif

For those that are familiar with this mock draft, I’ve added a trade block, along with some rule changes based on last years feedback that I think you’ll all enjoy.  You’ll be able to read more about this in the guidelines once they are available. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5759041

The projected start date for this mock draft is February 15th. 

More information on the schedule will be posted soon.

tenor.png

Simply post the team you follow, if you plan to run a war room sub forum and list the 3 teams in order that you would like to manage.

THE GM ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL COME ON WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 6TH

Your spot and team are not guaranteed until it is officially posted.

Example:

Fan Favorite:  New York Giants

Sub Forum War Room:  Yes

New York Giants

New England Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars

NOTE:  To increase your odds of landing a GM role, as your third choice stat “ANY TEAM”

We’ll do our best to pair you with one of your 3 choices.

Not everyone will get to be a GM, so we encourage the assigned GM’s to allow others to assist you in some capacity that is fair. We want to grow this mock and want as many of you to be involved as possible. So be open to sharing your team.

SomberInconsequentialHypsilophodon-small

We plan to run a reduced version of this mock draft at a later date, those members that miss out on this one, will get first dibs on the second ran mock draft.

Again while it isn’t mandatory to include others in this individually designed mock draft it is encouraged as it makes others not familiar with this mock aware and eventually we can expand the second mock draft as a forum wide mock that everyone can enjoy.

We look forward to another successful mock draft in 2019.

giphy.gif

Thank You & Good Luck!

tenor.gif?itemid=8749850

Forge

Favorite team - 49ers

Subforum War Room - Maybe. I did it last year, so possibly 

First Choice: 49ers. 

Second: It's going to be the niners unless there are major issues with the sign ups 

Third: Let's see what happens with the signups and teams. 

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

BowserBroncos

Favorite team

Subforum War Room - Yes, I did it last year (tho I didn't get much interest from others Broncos fan)

First Choice: Broncos (but I bet @Counselor will want this year)

Second Choice: Colts

Third Choice: Rams (@Fragafootball we could co-gm if you want it)

I’ll do the Colts. You can have Denver 

squire12

Fan Favorite:  Green Bay Packers

Sub Forum War Room:  Yes....2018 version reached 40 pages

1st choice:  GB (willing to share or relinquish to another in the GB forum)

2nd choice:  Indy

3rd choice:  Willing to fill in where needed.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Favorite Team:  New York Jets

Subforum War Room-I'll effort again, last year team forum had zero interest

First Choice: New York Jets

Second Choice: Cleveland Browns

Third Choice: New Orleans Saints

I don’t want BcB in this. He’s a turd.

Archived