TCMD 2019 SIGN UP THREAD- GM's Announced

EaglesPeteC

On 2/11/2019 at 12:00 PM, ny92mike said:

Help me out a little, using this draft order, which overall numbers need to be changed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZqKjQMGd4Drvzuh5qF0iaMZCJQxBTpshBJk97CQhtYk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks man.

I don't know the exact issue, but the Vikings should have the 18th pick in every round except round 5 (Broncos have it via Siemian trade), round 6 (pick 17 because of a forfeited selection) and round 7 (Giants have it via Jones trade).

For some reason, the Vikings have pick 4.121 (19th pick in the round) and it should be 4.120

For some reason the Broncos have pick 5.150 (19th) pick in the round) and it should be 5.149

No idea why the Vikings pick got bumped one spot down in rounds 4 and 5, but it shouldn't be the case.

21 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I don't know the exact issue, but the Vikings should have the 18th pick in every round except round 5 (Broncos have it via Siemian trade), round 6 (pick 17 because of a forfeited selection) and round 7 (Giants have it via Jones trade).

For some reason, the Vikings have pick 4.121 (19th pick in the round) and it should be 4.120

For some reason the Broncos have pick 5.150 (19th) pick in the round) and it should be 5.149

No idea why the Vikings pick got bumped one spot down in rounds 4 and 5, but it shouldn't be the case.

The order was messed up because I had the start of the 4th round starting a pick sooner, should be good now.

Archived