Sign in to follow this  
FantasySixPackIDP

NFL Mock Draft 4.0: Now factoring in Front Office Seat Temp., 2019 Cap, Free Agents, and Pre 6-1 Release Candidates

Not sure there is any force on earth that would prevent howie roseman from taking a DL in the first this year.

Winning teams draft defense early. Just how life works.

Meh not a huge fan of Gary he's to inconsistent and lazy for my liking to take that high.  Have the same feeling about him as i did about Jamaal Anderson before the Falcons took him at 8 and i hated that pick as well when it happened.

I would much rather take  Jefferey Simmons, Christian Wilkins, or Dexter Lawrence over him at 14 if we go DT.  Which i actually just looked on the site and you didn't list any of the 3 for us and even listed Baker as a choice instead.  Bad form peter bad form indeed >.>  Also you need to remove that site from your listing here as this thread will get locked and you might get banned.

Edited by FalconFan13

14 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

That would be horrible for Cincy

indeed.

just stay and give them the person you have at 11

Really strong work on the whole set up. It's a good pick for Pitt too. Can't go wrong with any of the top corners.

21 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

That tradeback while nabbing Wilkins is an ideal scenario.

Couldn’t agree more

On 1/28/2019 at 6:29 PM, ninjapirate said:

Not sure there is any force on earth that would prevent howie roseman from taking a DL in the first this year.

Winning teams draft defense early. Just how life works.

If you count the Cooks and Goff trades, the Rams' last 6 first round picks have been offense.