Luck of the Irish- Mock Draft V4

LuckyIrish23

8 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

LaFleur had 1 year in Tennessee, that doesn't mean wherever he goes he'll want Henry and Lewis. What we have is fine.

I wasn't talking about just 1 year and I'm a bit offended you think I only based it on such ...  my statement was about LaFleurs career in the NFL, what I said was true with his time in the Redskins, Falcons, Rams AND Titans...

I don't want fine, I want playoffs! ... and no only 2 RBs is not fine! ... need a 3rd... though there are many different ways to get a 3rd guy.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I wasn't talking about just 1 year and I'm a bit offended you think I only based it on such ...  my statement was about LaFleurs career in the NFL, what I said was true with his time in the Redskins, Falcons, Rams AND Titans...

I don't want fine, I want playoffs! ... and no only 2 RBs is not fine! ... need a 3rd... though there are many different ways to get a 3rd guy.

Quick who are the Rams, Saints, Cowboys or Bears 3rd RBs?

Those are your NFC division winners. You don't need 3, you need 1 good one and another to ease the load.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Quick who are the Rams, Saints, Cowboys or Bears 3rd RBs?

Those are your NFC division winners. You don't need 3, you need 1 good one and another to ease the load.

Quick twist my words again, to imply I said something else that I didn't say! I said LaFleur systems normally had, and you twisted that to just the Titans because you wrongly assumed I was just talking about Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis.... then I said they need 3 RBs (for the season because usually someone gets injured and almost all teams have 3 RBs for the 53 man roster), and you once again wrongly assumed and implied I meant they have to be star house hold names... you keep twisting ****.

But to the main point, a good RB pick-up wouldn't hurt the Packers, despite all your complaining...

On 1/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, Beast said:

Quick twist my words again, to imply I said something else that I didn't say! I said LaFleur systems normally had, and you twisted that to just the Titans because you wrongly assumed I was just talking about Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis.... then I said they need 3 RBs (for the season because usually someone gets injured and almost all teams have 3 RBs for the 53 man roster), and you once again wrongly assumed and implied I meant they have to be star house hold names... you keep twisting ****.

But to the main point, a good RB pick-up wouldn't hurt the Packers, despite all your complaining...

What does a 3rd RB get us? Are you realistically expecting him to be such a significant upgrade over Williams that it's worth a mid round pick? That's prime Offensive Guard/Safety/WR territory

I've already expressed my opinion... and I regret doing so... sorry others find it so shocking that I believe a RB depth could be helpful, especially as LaFleur makes the RB position more valuable, running the ball more often and using them as port receviers... it's not like the Packers best RB can get injured, I mean it's only happened 3 times in the last 3 seasons but that's clearly just a random fluke. Let's all move on, thank you very much.

Archived