CHIAVERTINI BALLOT

mistakey

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I dare you to be the biggest Browns homer in this forum "starting now".

i kinda dislike that the edit msg doesnt show up in the quote because the last chiavertinis were definitely like 10 years ago lol

13 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i kinda dislike that the edit msg doesnt show up in the quote because the last chiavertinis were definitely like 10 years ago lol

giphy.gif

Umm...what year do you think it is? It's 2029 and the Browns now have the most Superbowl wins in league history.

@mistakey @Kiwibrown @ReggieCamp @LETSGOBROWNIES

The results are final. The three of us need to coordinate a day that works for the unveiling, awarding, and the self deprecating. Since we are presenting the awards, how would you gentlemen like to proceed? I can PM each of you the results of your respective award that you will be presenting, and we can go from there. I'm wide open to suggestions.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@mistakey @Kiwibrown @ReggieCamp @LETSGOBROWNIES

The results are final. The three of us need to coordinate a day that works for the unveiling, awarding, and the self deprecating. Since we are presenting the awards, how would you gentlemen like to proceed? I can PM each of you the results of your respective award that you will be presenting, and we can go from there. I'm wide open to suggestions.

Whatever works man, I’m good. 

Archived