Super Bowl Parties

RavensTillIDie

So wife and I are heading to a friends house.  I'm going to make these buffalo chicken pockets.  Precook some chicken, cut it up.  Then toss in milk, cream cheese, chives and add some buffalo sauce.  Take crescent roll dough, break into 8ths and stuff the covered chicken and fold up.  Bake for 20-25 min.  Serve with some ranch.  

I have a Japanese friend living near me, temporarily. He loves Boston and has recently became a football (and Pats, of course) fan. He and maybe someone else may come over and watch the game on my 70-in TV. The TV room can't fit more than 3 comfortably, though. 

Can the SB be streamed for free on a Smart TV from somewhere? I just cut PS Vue for  little while. 

1 hour ago, freak_of_nature said:

I have a Japanese friend living near me, temporarily. He loves Boston and has recently became a football (and Pats, of course) fan. He and maybe someone else may come over and watch the game on my 70-in TV. The TV room can't fit more than 3 comfortably, though. 

Can the SB be streamed for free on a Smart TV from somewhere? I just cut PS Vue for  little while. 

CBS sucks and so they make you buy their live streaming service to watch. 

Literally every other channel has a free app... CBS makes you sign up and pay $6 per month. 

You might have to use it through a roku, xbox etc that is something you will need to look into

32 minutes ago, N4L said:

CBS sucks and so they make you buy their live streaming service to watch. 

Literally every other channel has a free app... CBS makes you sign up and pay $6 per month. 

You might have to use it through a roku, xbox etc that is something you will need to look into

The CBS Sports app is free and you can watch the game on it. Unfortunately my PS4 doesn't support it- only CBS All Access. I actually used it to watch Strange Angel a few months ago. I don't mind paying a few bucks to watch the game with a high quality stream. Maybe I should finally look into getting a digital antenna.

4 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

The CBS Sports app is free and you can watch the game on it. Unfortunately my PS4 doesn't support it- only CBS All Access. I actually used it to watch Strange Angel a few months ago. I don't mind paying a few bucks to watch the game with a high quality stream. Maybe I should finally look into getting a digital antenna.

Not sure how accurate the bold is because I have the CBS sports app and they haven't shown any NFL game on there all season. It's for the cbssn which is a different channel. 

How do I watch the game?

Super Bowl LIII will be televised by CBS and streamed for FREE on CBSSports.com or the CBS Sports app (available on most connected devices); also available on CBS All Access. You can keep it locked on CBSSports.com for all the latest on watching and streaming the game.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-super-bowl-patriots-vs-rams-how-to-watch-on-tv-stream-location-date-more-details/

Archived