Friday Night Preseason Games: Week 3

TheVillain112

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Go for Chiefs fan

First, oh man I hope Ware is ok.

Second, could you tell me about your guards?  Also, are there concerns about the WR corps?  Might either of those positions be possible priorities in next year's draft or does the team seem to feel they are set?

4 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Sick of them showing these disrespectful morons "protesting" every game.  Really gonna cut back on watching if this nonsense continues.

200.gif

I too, wish people would not kneel silently during a song during which 95% of the viewing audience gets up to take a piss or get beer.

3 minutes ago, Castiron said:

First, oh man I hope Ware is ok.

Second, could you tell me about your guards?  Also, are there concerns about the WR corps?  Might either of those positions be possible priorities in next year's draft or does the team seem to feel they are set?

Our RG, LDT, just got an extension and has improved each year.  Our LG is a bit more fluid at the moment. Our day one starter from last year has yet to practice due to injury. However, Witzmann and Fulton have filled in rather nicely imo. Fulton has been our backup OG/C for the past few years now and he does a good job at it. Witzmann has been a nice surprise. I believe that our starters (whole line) and backup OG are under contract for several years. Backup OT is more likely to be drafted than OG/C.

The WR corps is debatable. We definitely need to upgrade. But I wouldn't draft a WR over a CB or OLB personally. But if someone were to fall to us that was clear BPA, I wouldn't mind it. IIRC, we don't "need" to worry about drafting a WR until 2019 assuming we don't re-sign anyone.

As far as Ware, I really hope it looked worse than it is. But, I feel confident in Hunt, West, and Spiller to carry the load if he misses any significant time.

14 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Sick of them showing these disrespectful morons "protesting" every game.  Really gonna cut back on watching if this nonsense continues.

I've already quit watching MSespn for everything aside from game broadcasts, but I'm not about to let the lefty media take football away from me.  It's my pleasant distraction from the more important things going on in life, so I'll just zone out during the bs propaganda portion of the broadcast (which I usually have on mute anyway).

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Our RG, LDT, just got an extension and has improved each year.  Our LG is a bit more fluid at the moment. Our day one starter from last year has yet to practice due to injury. However, Witzmann and Fulton have filled in rather nicely imo. Fulton has been our backup OG/C for the past few years now and he does a good job at it. Witzmann has been a nice surprise. I believe that our starters (whole line) and backup OG are under contract for several years. Backup OT is more likely to be drafted than OG/C.

The WR corps is debatable. We definitely need to upgrade. But I wouldn't draft a WR over a CB or OLB personally. But if someone were to fall to us that was clear BPA, I wouldn't mind it. IIRC, we don't "need" to worry about drafting a WR until 2019 assuming we don't re-sign anyone.

As far as Ware, I really hope it looked worse than it is. But, I feel confident in Hunt, West, and Spiller to carry the load if he misses any significant time.

Thanks.  My big concern with Ware is non-contact injuries are almost always bad.

I'd heard LDT was coming along, and I appreciate the insight into the other positions.

Archived