Friday Night Preseason Games: Week 3

TheVillain112

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Do the Seahawks have any other passing play than throw it up and hope for a flag or ridiculous catch?

Shhhhhh.  That's the Ravens passing offense.  At least it was when they still had one.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

....I think Julian Edelman just tore something in his knee.

So when I made this thread, I was going to write "Nothing good ever happens in the 3rd preseason game in Detriot.  Take it from a Bengals fans, rest anyone important".  I decided not to so I wouldn't get the wrath of the Patriot fans if something happened.  But for real, the Lions shouldn't be allowed to host preseason games anymore...

I'm surprised it's not getting more attention, but Jimmy G has been pretty mediocre so far this preseason . This will probably be his last game film before a big contract comes his way, so he probably has higher stakes than almost anyone this preseason.

18 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I'm surprised it's not getting more attention, but Jimmy G has been pretty mediocre so far this preseason . This will probably be his last game film before a big contract comes his way, so he probably has higher stakes than almost anyone this preseason.

He has always been mediocre in preseason. Last year he didn't look good either.

Archived