Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Dome was walking down the road that dissected the trailer park when he found a small metal ball laying in the street. Being a curious young man, he pushed a button on the top of the ball. Thick purple smoke filled the air. Dome breathed it in quickly, hoping the effects would be strong. Two people in lab coats jumped out of a nearby van and grabbed Dome, he screamed and hollered while they held him down for just a second or two and then they were gone as quickly as they had appeared.

Dome got up and brushed himself off, he rubbed the back of his head confused about why it was sore, he couldn't remember what had just happened. Hearing the commotion, folks started pouring out of their trailers and into the street. The smoke had dissipated enough that most of them didn't even realize they were walking into it. Two strangers filtered into the crowd from in between the trailers in the back of the park. They didn't come out of the trailers, but they looked like they could've. They stood back, sure not to breathe any of the smoke. One of them reached into a jacket pocket.

"What happened?" the trailer folk asked Dome.

"I don't remember." Dome replied as reached for the back of his head again before he crumpled to the ground and went pale. He was still breathing but wasn't moving, and it seemed like all he had control over was the ability to blink.

Dumbass Dome has been deactivated. He was Trailer Park Aligned.

The group gasped and began to look around, everything was so confusing, why were they out here again? What happened? They realized there were too many of them in the street, someone here wasn't who they seemed. Everyone looked so familiar though!

"Something ain't right."

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Not one bit."

"Who's who? Ah heck!"

"Everybody! Write your names down! We can figure this out."

One by one they signed their names: Carol, Jimmy, Mary-Sue, Dewey, Petey, Wallace, Charlie, Billy-Bob, Gretchen, Barbara and Bobbi-Jo. That was too many names for how few trailers there were. But nobody could tell who the strangers were. The smoke had completely dissipated at this point, there wasn't a trace in the air, but it's effects would linger for days.

"We gotsta kill somebody tonight! Someone's gotta pay!" Someone in the crowd yelled. Dome was still laying on the ground, blinking when he made eye contact with someone for a moment, trying to signal to them.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:32 PM, Dome said:

The group surrounded @squire12.

"This is one of 'em!"

"One of who?"

"Uhhhhh, I'm not sure... but domey didn't die for no got damn reason!"

They threw DUI Dewey into his trailer and took a torch to it.

Squire was burnt to a crisp.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:41 PM, Dome said:

The group surrounded @mission27.

"Now this one HAS to be scum!"

"Scum?"

"Well, like, the bad guys or whatever!"

They threw Banjoin' Billy-Bob into his trailer and took a torch to it.

As Mission burned up he screamed one name. " @Malfatron !!! "

A shot rang out in the trailer park, the sound bounced off so many tin walls it was impossible to figure out where it came from.

"Well that was weird."

"Why the hell'd he yell Petey?"

"Where ya at Petey? Why'd that guy yell atcha?"

"Petey?"

They rounded the corner on Prankster Petey's trailer and found him dead. Head blown clean off with a shotgun.

Malfatron is dead.

Mission was burnt to a crisp.

Just now, Dome said:

The group surrounded @Woz

"Here's one of them whackadoos that been killing us!"

"Wait, people been killin' us? I thought it was still just more of a suspicion still at this point."

"No you dagum idiot! They been killin' us for ages and now we finally dun found out about it!"

They threw Creepy Charlie into his trailer and took a torch to it.

Woz was burnt to a crisp.

Signups

1. theuntouchable
  2. the orca
  3. pickle rick
  4. swag
  5. mission - Banjoin' Billy-Bob
  6. squire - DUI Dewey
  7. Woz - Creepy Charlie
  8. James
  9. Tk3
  10. Malfatron - Prankster Petey
  11. Nazgul

Replacements: Bcb

Rules

Do not communicate outside this thread about this game. Do not Copy/Paste anything I send you. Do not edit posts.

Stay active. Missing a move or failing to vote will result in your replacement if replacements are available.

Votes must be bolded to count. Voting ends on the timestamp that I announce ahead of time. If there is a tie at the end of the day the first player to take the lead in voting will be lynched.

Moves must be sent in via PM to be counted.

There is NO TALKING at night.

Look, me and my gun buddies ain't paranoid, but lemme tell you: if you do not vote for Trump then the deep state is gonna send their death squads down on us all to take away our God-given freedoms and guns, but it's all just a ruse.  They'll come back when we can't defend ourselves and force us to run underground muslim abortion clinics in our basements while they force us to gay marry big hairy illegals.

Archived