Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

because we suck and you are the best.

Do you not see that people like you, and a handful of others, are seemingly able to do things that would instantly garner scrutiny if the name above the post were different?  

I don’t know whether to read this as genuinely dislike for my condescending tone and implication, or if you’re annoyed that I’ll put it on blast.  Or neither, could be neither.

Anyway, at least one of mission, tk3, or Squire are probably mind control spanked up bomber sharia zealots that besmirch our toilet-christened lawns.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Do you not see that people like you, and a handful of others, are seemingly able to do things that would instantly garner scrutiny if the name above the post were different?  

I don’t know whether to read this as genuinely dislike for my condescending tone and implication, or if you’re annoyed that I’ll put it on blast.  Or neither, could be neither.

Anyway, at least one of mission, tk3, or Squire are probably mind control spanked up bomber sharia zealots that besmirch our toilet-christened lawns.

nah, i was just teasing you. but part of it is true. it feels like you are on a different level. maybe not always a bettet level, but a different level.

i like playing with you. you always make things interesting 

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

nah, i was just teasing you. but part of it is true. it feels like you are on a different level. maybe not always a bettet level, but a different level.

i like playing with you. you always make things interesting 

It’s because I asked if I was Town that one time isn’t it.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@SwAg, is there a reason for the rhythmic posting pattern and red lettering Mission?

Touch

Almost certainly, although, I am hesitant to propose it is rational.  Then again, how can you be rational when dealing with mind-stealing terrists?

Archived