Superb Owl LIII Game Day Thread

Sasquatch

Brady is damn good - not gonna hate on him.  I don't think he's the GOAT - if anything, he's the LOAT (luckiest of all time).  The guy has been afforded a great life, a great coach in a weak division, a progressive owner, a super-model wife, a damn good offensive coordinator, and for some reason, the ball just seems to bounce his way in the most unbelievable of circumstances.  I'm not going to speculate about the refs being his buddy, but I suppose you can lump it in with just being lucky.

Luck can be something you position yourself for through effort and making wise choices in life.  It can also be the case of being in the right place at the right time.  In Brady's case, it's probably both.  I'm not really jealous of the guy because I think he's kind of a strange dude - that, and I don't support open-mouth kissing of children. 

The Rams do little to nothing for me, either.  In fact, nothing about this game excites me - not even Super Bowl commercials anymore.  What the hell happened to the quality of commercials over the years?  They used to be the reason most people watched the damn game - now, they're all just political statements or just overall lame.  Man I miss the 90's and early 2000's commercials.

3 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Recipe or it never happened.

Lol!

Try something like this...

Get a brick of Velvetta cheese.  Not the little one, the big one.

Grab some Jimmy Dean's pork sausage.  I like the hot, but the mild is good too.  I get the "tube" sausage.

Brown that sausage up.  Melt that cheese in the microwave.  Combine the two.

Once that is done, add in a full small jar of your favorite salsa.

Then....I like add either Taco Bell mild sauce (liquid) for taste, or I add some Taco Bell seasoning packet (dry).

Oh, and I put a little Frank's Red Hot in there because I put that sh.... on everything.

Grab your favorite chips and dip away.  It may stop your heart for a while, but don't worry, that'll soon pass.

Well if we are doing recipes....Im gonna make a batch of wings using some Kosmos Q Dirty Bird rub(which is incredible by the way) and likely some bacon wrapped meatballs for an appetizer. If still hungry, possibly some pulled pork nachos just to be gluttonous.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Lol!

Try something like this...

Get a brick of Velvetta cheese.  Not the little one, the big one.

Grab some Jimmy Dean's pork sausage.  I like the hot, but the mild is good too.  I get the "tube" sausage.

Brown that sausage up.  Melt that cheese in the microwave.  Combine the two.

Once that is done, add in a full small jar of your favorite salsa.

Then....I like add either Taco Bell mild sauce (liquid) for taste, or I add some Taco Bell seasoning packet (dry).

Oh, and I put a little Frank's Red Hot in there because I put that sh.... on everything.

Grab your favorite chips and dip away.  It may stop your heart for a while, but don't worry, that'll soon pass.

I make mine the same way, but not with that weak Taco Bell sauce or salsa.  You gotta add in some diced up Hatch Green Chili - that's the secret, for both flavor and texture.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Herman:

4th & goal on the 1. Super Bowl on the line. You can handoff to any Packer in the modern era... who do you give the ball to?

Ahman Green?
John Kuhn?
Eddie Lacy?
Aaron Jones?
Dorsey Levens?
Edgar Bennett?
BJ Raji?

Ahman Green. Without any hesitation.

5 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Ahman Green. Without any hesitation.

That probably as good a choice as any. Both power and speed.
I can tell you one guy I wouldnt give the ball to would be Bennett.
After seeing him get stuffed on more than a handful of short down/distance situations against Dallas? Nope.

3rd and 1 was a passing down.

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Herman:

4th & goal on the 1. Super Bowl on the line. You can handoff to any Packer in the modern era... who do you give the ball to?

Ahman Green?
John Kuhn?
Eddie Lacy?
Aaron Jones?
Dorsey Levens?
Edgar Bennett?
BJ Raji?

Gotta be the Kuhn.  Is he going to get it? Who knows? But we are all going to scream:  "KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!" while he tries.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Gotta be the Kuhn.  Is he going to get it? Who knows? But we are all going to scream:  "KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!" while he tries.

Remember the game's on the line - and - did I fail to mention you're gonna get fired if you dont score this winning TD?  :)

Archived