Superb Owl LIII Game Day Thread

Sasquatch

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I'm going to get fired? I thought I was at home watching calmly screaming at the TV.  

LOL

No, no.

Remember the question......4th & 1 and the SB's on the line - which RB would you choose?
Cant do that from the comfort of your couch :)

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Herman:

4th & goal on the 1. Super Bowl on the line. You can handoff to any Packer in the modern era... who do you give the ball to?

Ahman Green?
John Kuhn?
Eddie Lacy?
Aaron Jones?
Dorsey Levens?
Edgar Bennett?
BJ Raji?

Levens

Quick question, I'm fan of Arsenal Football Club (but way, way, way bigger fan of the Packers) and Kroenke is highly despised at Arsenal. Reading some comments here and other forums it seems many don't want the Rams to win because of Kroenke, out of interest how come he is just as hated in the US and he is in the UK?

25 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Quick question, I'm fan of Arsenal Football Club (but way, way, way bigger fan of the Packers) and Kroenke is highly despised at Arsenal. Reading some comments here and other forums it seems many don't want the Rams to win because of Kroenke, out of interest how come he is just as hated in the US and he is in the UK?

Can’t say for sure, but he’s known as kind of a cheap bastard and his investment decisions leave a lot to be desired.  Not sure if that’s a reason to hate on the Rams though - I’ll sure be rooting for them today.

Archived