Mack Wilson

Gibster16226

I recently saw were he declared for draft after he said he was coming back to alabama !!!!    Fastest linebacker in the draft !!!!   Looks  like a Steelers type linebacker !     I'm sure once he declared for the draft !!!   Steelers have him as one of the guys on there radar !!!!!!   Great pick at 20 !!!!  

I think white and bush will clock faster times this year. I have already talked about my growing man crush for white but i think he is gone by pick 11 at the latest. 

I have also seen bush mocked to us a ton and even if he is the faster guy i like mack more. He is closer to shazier than bush in his abilities even without the speed that bush has.

He plays TOO fast. Much like Shazier early on, he runs himself out of plays. He can take bad angles and over pursues sometimes. He needs control himself better. Those things can be coached out. 6' can't but 225lbs can. He needs to get a bit bigger as to not get pushed around but I said the same thing about Shazier. They're gonna need to use a 1st Rdr to get him.

Everything I read has him at 6'2 236. While not huge, that's good size.
The thing with Wilson is that he's a terrific athlete. He needs to read the game better,
but so did Shazier coming out. I think he's great value in RD 2, but if Bush and White
are both gone, he's a good player. I think a question is who's better value, Wilson
in the first two rounds or G.Pratt in the 3rd 4th?

2 hours ago, mwalker said:

Everything I read has him at 6'2 236. While not huge, that's good size.
The thing with Wilson is that he's a terrific athlete. He needs to read the game better,
but so did Shazier coming out. I think he's great value in RD 2, but if Bush and White
are both gone, he's a good player. I think a question is who's better value, Wilson
in the first two rounds or G.Pratt in the 3rd 4th?

I don't think he's that big and I think it takes a 1st rounder to nab him unless you trade up in the 2nd. I'd rather him over Bush actually. 

Here is the list of guys I think we'll actually be an option for Pittsburgh in the first round:

Devin bush

Brian Burns

vosean Joseph

Julian love

Trayvon Mullen

Devon White

Greedy Williams

Mack Wilson

Byron Murphy

And mark my words Byron Murphy ingredient Williams will be at the top of that list. Everyone I just need is in underclassmen in recent history over the last several draft shows that that is the path that Tomlin and Colbert take in the first round. I really can't say that I would be upset with anyone on that list except for probably Brian Burns and Julian love both who I think are clear second-round picks and Brian Burns as much hype as he's getting I honestly think is only worth a third

On 1/30/2019 at 7:41 PM, wwhickok said:

Here is the list of guys I think we'll actually be an option for Pittsburgh in the first round:

Devin bush

Brian Burns

vosean Joseph

Julian love

Trayvon Mullen

Devon White

Greedy Williams

Mack Wilson

Byron Murphy

And mark my words Byron Murphy ingredient Williams will be at the top of that list. Everyone I just need is in underclassmen in recent history over the last several draft shows that that is the path that Tomlin and Colbert take in the first round. I really can't say that I would be upset with anyone on that list except for probably Brian Burns and Julian love both who I think are clear second-round picks and Brian Burns as much hype as he's getting I honestly think is only worth a third

I will never not call him ingredient Williams now 😂😂😂

Archived