Hobbs & Shaw

RamRod

• 2 months later...
Just now, theJ said:

You can just take your complaints into This Thread, thanks.

I'm going to go to it, and it will be awesome.

No, I want to shame everyone who supports this kind of 5th grade focus group filmmaking. 

"Let's make the bad guy able to run up buildings like Spider-Man."
"Yeah, that's gold.  Billy, get to work on some dialogue.  I want to hear "Black Superman at least twice." 
"Let's copy every scene ever where the hero is outmatched by this huge guy with a weapon and then the hero just punches him TF out real quick."
"I want at least 37 WOOOO! exclamations."
"Let's have a scene where people fight with clubs because big battle scenes with clubs and swords are awesome and totally fit this type of movie."
"Of course we can't forget to defy physics 36, no 37 times."
"Anybody remember Monkeys in a barrel?  THAT is the climax to the second trailer.  Monkeys in an effing barrel, with cars and helicopters."   

49 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No, I want to shame everyone who supports this kind of 5th grade focus group filmmaking. 

"Yeah, that's gold.  Billy, get to work on some dialogue.  I want to hear "Black Superman at least twice." 
"Let's copy every scene ever where the hero is outmatched by this huge guy with a weapon and then the hero just punches him TF out real quick."
"Let's have a scene where people fight with clubs because big battle scenes with clubs and swords are awesome and totally fit this type of movie."
"Anybody remember Monkeys in a barrel?  THAT is the climax to the second trailer.  Monkeys in an effing barrel, with cars and helicopters."   

All that sounds like a blast lol

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:
1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

All that sounds like a blast lol

Yeah i don't see the problem.  Don't feel shamed at all.

Nothing wrong with some dumb mindless action flick to turn your brain off an enjoy.  It harkens back to the 1980's action glory days like Tango & Cash, Commando, or Robocop.  Sure, there's a plot, but that's not the reason you are there.

• Like 1