Saquon Barkley named Pepsi Rookie of the Year, FedEx Ground PotY, AP ORotY

minutemancl

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

WTF is a Pepsi Rookie of the Year award and why is this a thing???? Who won the Sprite Rookie of the Year or the Coca Cola Rookie of the Year????

I gotta know who the RC Cola Rookie of the Year is.

Is that the award for best rookie on a Practice Squad?

4 hours ago, bzane said:

Wow, I remember before the start of the season, and awful lot of people were so sure that Derrius Guice would be the Nehi Grape Soda Rookie-of-the-Year!

Image result for Grape soda Nehi

I thought it was only one person who was really high on Guice and it was the same person who stupidly predicted he’d rush for 2000 yards 

Congratulations to Barkley but this isn't a recognized award, just like Mayfield winning the PFF rookie or the other ROY awards he won. I'm not a mod but in my opinion this isn't news just something that could have been posted in the Gen or Comp OROY threads and acknowledged or ignored.

59 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

I thought it was only one person who was really high on Guice and it was the same person who stupidly predicted he’d rush for 2000 yards 

Hmm, you're not stupid, @footbull3196- just a loyal and enthusiastic fan- which is good! And, for all we know, Guice just may prove those who believe in him to have been right all along.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Congratulations to Barkley but this isn't a recognized award, just like Mayfield winning the PFF rookie or the other ROY awards he won. I'm not a mod but in my opinion this isn't news just something that could have been posted in the Gen or Comp OROY threads and acknowledged or ignored.

Yeah I dont disagree with this.  AP Rookie of the Year in 2014 went to Odell Beckham as it should have since he had arguably a better rookie season than Randy Moss.  Pepsi's Rookie of the Year in 2014 went to..... Teddy Bridgewater with his 14 TDs and 12 INTs

Archived