2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

Just now, Counselor said:

Man when you slob on a prospect you slob hard. 

I liked him when I thought he'd run like a 4.55. Then he jumps 43.5" inches. Then he runs 4.42. I have a huge boner right now.

1 hour ago, IDOG_det said:

Coming into this I had a 2nd round grade on Miles Boykin, compared him to Kenny Golladay, and listed his leaping ability as one of his top strengths... and yet I feel like I've undersold him. Ridiculous vertical and broad jump. 

I had just assumed Boykin wasn't coming out... since he was nowhere to be found in early mocks or discussion. 

2nd round sure looks right. 

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I had just assumed Boykin wasn't coming out... since he was nowhere to be found in early mocks or discussion. 

2nd round sure looks right. 

I assumed there was something wrong with him, then I watched him and I was confused why I never see his name in any 3 round mocks. Then I looked at his stats, saw he was a bit of a one year wonder and pegged him as a 3rd rounder. Then today happened.

2 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

If I hear that 1.6% body fat BS one more time I'm going to scream. 

SAME HERE

this aint mr olympia its NFL..secondly, i still dont believe its that low, i thought anything under 6 would cause organ failure and your body will shut down

Just now, byrdbrane said:

SAME HERE

this aint mr olympia its NFL..secondly, i still dont believe its that low, i thought anything under 6 would cause organ failure and your body will shut down

Even 6 isn't doable year around.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I assumed there was something wrong with him, then I watched him and I was confused why I never see his name in any 3 round mocks. Then I looked at his stats, saw he was a bit of a one year wonder and pegged him as a 3rd rounder. Then today happened.

Yeah, every time I watched Notre Dame, I looked at him like he was going to be a star. Didn't realize he was a senior. Then never to see him on boards, just assumed. LOL... good thing the League don't pay me to scout! 

Archived