2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

Smith needs to calm down, personally I think it's a good thing that the guys get challenged with different velocities. Not every ball they get thrown their way is going to be the same speed and some guys do legitimately struggle with balls thrown hard so it's good to see how they react.

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Smith needs to calm down, personally I think it's a good thing that the guys get challenged with different velocities. Not every ball they get thrown their way is going to be the same speed and some guys do legitimately struggle with balls thrown hard so it's good to see how they react.

It's because the qb's are only like 8 yards away

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Agreed, his little angry guy schtick it played. I would have said, no disrespect Mr Smith but I am competing in the combine, not you...go sit ya little *** down somewhere

Drew Lock is one confident SOB.  Just seems so comfortable and carries a little swagger with him, did not always see that confidence on the field in the games at Missouri but at the combine and some other pre draft stuff his mentality and body language has impressed I feel.  

And no real surprise Josh Oliver has performed pretty well, especially in the 40 and the bench.  

Archived