2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Valid question. We know that teams do that. I think it's probably safe to say that with this type of reaction he may not be the highest on the board for the 49ers though LOL. 

I mean, he's probably not going #2, and he's probably gone before #36 anyway.

Side note about this - and perhaps Bucs fans can answer as I'm assuming that he's a beat writer for them, but is Trevor Sikkema a good follow and good on his takes? Feels like he is crushing this draft lately between all of the things that he is doing. I didn't know who he was before a few days ago, but he seems to be on his game lol. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

But he said they didn't talk football. To my knowledge run defense is football related. 

He said they didn’t really talk football. They probably got into his feelings and he was just hearing what he wanted to hear at that point and it was all negative to him. If this is the case that is a red flag.

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, he's probably not going #2, and he's probably gone before #36 anyway.

Yeah, but with the quarterback hoopla, definitely not out of the question that the 49ers could trade down into that 6-7 range. Still not sure that he would have been a target even there, but if he was then, he's probably not now LOL

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

My first exposure to him was that silly baiting question he asked Kyler Murray, so I'm not inclined to put a lot of stock in him.

I listen to his takes on TDN. Pretty good actually. 

Archived