2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was going to crack a joke about him being the #2 in Crosby, Stills and Nash...but it just would have made me look really old. 

If the Titans draft Maxx Crosby and David Sills, you'd have Crosby, Sills in Nash. 

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Warring sounds like a Viking TE

Have you seen him play? Calhoun posted a video for him. He's the most underrated player in the TE class. Insanely smooth for a 6'5" 250+ pound TE. He moves like a big WR and blocks like a legitimate "Y" TE.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Have you seen him play? Calhoun posted a video for him. He's the most underrated player in the TE class. Insanely smooth for a 6'5" 250+ pound TE. He moves like a big WR and blocks like a legitimate "Y" TE.

Link?

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Link?

It's a long video, but it's impressive:

You can just tell from the way he changes direction that this kid is something. Of course, the ability to climb the ladder and body control also are quite nice.

Wow Isabella got listed with 4.56 (faster than many with WR) with 0.25 on the clock before he started running.

considering this guy ran hand time 4.25s I thought it was odd he didn’t run in the 4.3s so a 4.31 sounds about righht

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Haven't scouted any te's. Eagles have Ertz and Goedert.

He sounds interesting though.  

Him and the San Jose State guy caught my eye going through drills

Archived