2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Mack Wilson looked very ordinary to me.

Good numbers for Bush. I am a big fan.

Yeah, really good wingspan. His size concerns are non existent for me now. I still worry about his fluidness when going backwards. He needs to prove he can cover. 

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good numbers for Bush. I am a big fan.

Devin Bush is probably the best LB in the draft right now.  Devin White with more experience might end up better, but if I had to guess who would have a better Rookie Season, I would say the one not drafted by the Bengals...

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Scarlett shined in receiving drills? That's surprising. He dropped a lot of passes in college.

Nah, change of direction drills were where he looked best. I was just lumping him in with the other guys who did pretty well with the drills. Receiving he looked pretty nondescript, but not bad.

Harris, Weber, and Miles Sanders all looked fantastic in receiving. Harris had some fantastic tracking and adjustments to go with a sub-4.5 and a 38" vertical. Sanders aced everything. All three really improved their stock. 

Snell looked surprisingly smooth receiving.

24 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Scarlett shined in receiving drills? That's surprising. He dropped a lot of passes in college.

I am a big fan of Homer for the same reasons I loved Phillip Lindsay last year.

Good. I'd love to get him in the 6th round because of a bad 40 time. He played in the SEC. I'm not worried about that crap.

What?

Man I love Holyfield, gonna pretend today didn't happen. Awful times, awful on field work. 

2 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man I love Holyfield, gonna pretend today didn't happen. Awful times, awful on field work. 

To be honest I only was looking at Holyfield as a power back for goal line and short yardage. Even on film his success always seemed to be based on the o-line creating holes or his power. Nothing that happened today changed that. Can't say I thought he was that slow, but given what I want him for I also don't particularly care.

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

If he looked bad in the receiving drills, that's something that would really hurt him.

6 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I've been busy all day can someone summarize the need-to-know points from today's work?

Darrell Henderson, Mike Weber, and Justice Hill are fast.

Miles Sanders had the best field workout and looked like the #3 RB behind Jacobs and Henderson.

Holyfield, Montgomery, Singletary, and Snell are slow.

Henderson's hands are still a question mark because he didn't participate in field drill.

Bradbury, McCoy, and lindstrom killed it for interior OL. Dillard had some of the best OT testing since Lane Johnson.

3 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I've been busy all day can someone summarize the need-to-know points from today's work?

You need to know Darrell Henderson, Ryquell Armstead, Justice Hall and Miles Sanders.

Henderson and Justice are arguably the two guys I wanted to see most in catching drills, and of course both end up getting hurt.

I'm still bummed Wes Hills, Ozigbo, and Darwin Thompson couldn't test. Felt like a really small RB group.

Dre'Mont Jones better run 4.90 or better at 280 lbs. He's the same weight as Omenihu.

Christian Miller has long arms.

Curious to see how many reps gym rat Porter Gustin puts up.

Tillery about 15 lbs lighter than I thought he'd be.

Polite looked shorter than 6'4 3/8" to me, but excellent size

Wish Maxx Crosby's arms were an inch longer

Archived