2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

Just now, Forge said:

I think he means in media interviews, not team interviews

I was being sarcastic. Murray literally had just responded to a media member with "where'd you hear that?" after being asked a question.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I was being sarcastic. Murray literally had just responded to a media member with "where'd you hear that?" after being asked a question.

Oh, that didn't come through at all lol

34 minutes ago, mse326 said:

To be honest I only was looking at Holyfield as a power back for goal line and short yardage. Even on film his success always seemed to be based on the o-line creating holes or his power. Nothing that happened today changed that. Can't say I thought he was that slow, but given what I want him for I also don't particularly care.

Fair if you saw him that way. What's the value for that? I think many others hoped he was more than that, many expected him to test pretty well. Many saw him as a day two kinda pick. I'm usually not bothered about forty times for backs, but that 4.78 has me scrabbling round for comparisons. 

10 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Yeah... GM interviews. One of them, maybe more, think Murray has ego.  Who knows.

Don't see how it will hurt him as far as desperate teams. Mayfield had an 'I am the man' attitude and backed it up . Desperate teams will feel the pressure to draft him because they won't want to pass on him and him end up having a solid career.

Archived