2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

idk, dude can definitely rush the passer.  He might just be a situational pass rusher right now, but heck if he can give me 8-10 sacks a year, I wouldn't mind taking that risk...

I'm a big Christian Miller fan, but his injury history is going to preclude him going in the first round. He's just not a dominant enough talent to overcome that. He's a player who is good at everything a 3-4 OLB does, but he's not elite at anything.

50 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Interesting thread if you're into numbers

If you like RAS, download his program. I've got it installed on my desktop, and I plug in numbers all the time to create custom RAS cards. Very neat tool.

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Combine hot take

I'll take my chances. Elite pass rusher who had 40 combined sacks, hurries, hits in just 200 pass rush snaps. Limited production and injury history are a concern but I've seen much crazier things.

1 hour ago, IDOG_det said:

Gotta love a mischaracterization of the truth to support a poor opinion. If he was simply just breathing heavily it wouldn't be noteworthy. But he was instead was clearly getting fatigued to the point that it was impacting his performance. And it's not like everyone else was gassed that bad, he was pretty much the only one. Yet he's being hyped as a special athlete, which just isnt true. 

You're wrong about him. Get over it.

18 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I don't understand why he had such a hard time with that one, pretty simple question and there is a pretty obvious answer.

Because he likely was prepped by his agent to not mention baseball at all.

EDIT: He should have said, "I can tell you what I wouldn't be doing . . . working at Robert Kraft's massage parlor." xD

24 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I don't understand why he had such a hard time with that one, pretty simple question and there is a pretty obvious answer.

He may just be nervous. Rick Williams used to wear helmets during interviews on the field cause he w3as camera shy.

12 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, all that question told me is that Kyler isn't naturally funny.  Since there are like 800,000 joke answers to that question, which would work since it's obvious the guy asking it is fishing.

Like "Clown college, next question" suffices.

Correct. But that simple conclusion wouldn't keep up this idea him having a bad interview equals can't play real football. 

Archived