2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Truth. Thing about Butler, though, is how he can just jump over and dominate smaller defenders.... -because they are ALL smaller than him.

Definitely an interesting guy! Would be talked about a lot more to this point in a shallower class that's for sure. 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Definitely an interesting guy! Would be talked about a lot more to this point in a shallower class that's for sure. 

Fact again. Reason I like Butler, in addition to the obvious size-differential, is that he's just so physical, as well. Breaks tackles, blocks downfield as good as any WR. Oh, and that catch radius....

11 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Fact again. Reason I like Butler, in addition to the obvious size-differential, is that he's just so physical, as well. Breaks tackles, blocks downfield as good as any WR. Oh, and that catch radius....

I want someone to love me as much as this guy loves Hakeem.

7 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Yeah, i'm curious to see how Butler's wingspan measures out.  Certainly seems like it could be kinda freaky.  Between that and his jumps, that catch radius looks pretty wild on tape.

Could be a perfect receiver to build in a bit of margin for error with a guy like Josh Allen, who can rifle the ball in the general vicinity of anywhere on the field.

Archived