2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I see there's 73 pages on this, but does anyone else feel like there was a lot less hype this year at the combine? I only really saw the WRs (and DL times) popping on social media.

LB’s showed out too.

The running backs crapped the bed and there isn’t a blue chip OL prospect.  Those two factors didn’t help the first day or two much.

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

LB’s showed out too.

The running backs crapped the bed and there isn’t a blue chip OL prospect.  Those two factors didn’t help the first day or two much.

Oh yeah, I saw those 40 times for the LBs. Good Lord. 

36 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I see there's 73 pages on this, but does anyone else feel like there was a lot less hype this year at the combine? I only really saw the WRs (and DL times) popping on social media.

TBH, I think part of it is that nfl.com isn't streaming it like years past. That's the reason I'm missing it for the first time in years. Having to catch up through here/twitter/elsewhere makes it more difficult to keep up with

2 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

TBH, I think part of it is that nfl.com isn't streaming it like years past. That's the reason I'm missing it for the first time in years. Having to catch up through here/twitter/elsewhere makes it more difficult to keep up with

I find this much more entertaining than watching paint dry  the live feed.

8 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

The Reddit draft thread has some streams. Probably can't link them here, though.

38 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

And there's the end of Joejuan Williams in the 1st projections

Thought he had a chance to test well. He clamped down on Boykin when they played. Shows testing isn't everything.

Archived