Kristaps Porzingis Traded to Dallas

champ11

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

did you combine Luka's and Kristap's nicknames on purpose? And are saying both are overrated?

Lol didn't realize that. No, was just talking about Porzingis. I think Luka is the real deal and a franchise player. He's putting up incredible numbers for a rookie and passes the eye test; he's scrappy, tough, and has that competitive fire that the all of the greats do.

It was funny reading through this thread seeing someone arguing that Dennis Smith was a worthwhile point guard to keep for a star studded team but arguing  Kyrie would be detrimental.  The same DSJ that couldn't play alongside Luka and went AWOL cuz his feelings were hurt after being shopped around.  DSJ can't play off the ball, is a score first point guard, isn't all that efficient, and doesn't play defense.

I like the kid and he has some nice tools but at full potential hes a bouncier, less efficient version of Kyrie.

9 hours ago, grubs10 said:

It was funny reading through this thread seeing someone arguing that Dennis Smith was a worthwhile point guard to keep for a star studded team but arguing  Kyrie would be detrimental.  The same DSJ that couldn't play alongside Luka and went AWOL cuz his feelings were hurt after being shopped around.  DSJ can't play off the ball, is a score first point guard, isn't all that efficient, and doesn't play defense.

I like the kid and he has some nice tools but at full potential hes a bouncier, less efficient version of Kyrie.

They should trade DSJ to the 76ers for Shamet and a 1st round pick. Shamet would be a better complimentary player alongside 2 star players.

On 2/4/2019 at 6:00 AM, seminoles1 said:

So then why would the 76ers do that?

Shamet is an excellent shooter and compliments their playmakers. He's also a cheap replacement for JJ Reddick. No way they'd give him and a future 1st up for a guy like DSJ.

Archived