Leisher's 2019 Mock Draft 2-1-19 (Crazy **** mock!)

jleisher

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

It's not fun, it's annoying. Like one poster said, it has now become trolling. If you want to do a mock draft, please do a serious one rather than these trolling, totally unrealistic ones. 

Hmmmmm!  Unrealistic, trolling?  Maybe annoying, sure all of our mocks could be considered unrealistic, because we just don't know.  Didn't realize we weren't allowed to express creative thinking both inside or outside the box.  What's really annoying is the posters that seem to think their perfect and know more then the rest of us.  Take my mocks with a grain of salt, whether you like them or not.  I have no fricken clue what the Green Bay Packers are going to do and neither do you or anybody else in this forum.  SO RELAX!  If you see my posts, just don't read them if you think it's a waste of your time.  Funny thing, my 17y/o son was reading this over my shoulder, he asked, Dad are you being cyber bullied.  I laughed, but, if you think about it, it does seem to be that way if you don't think in line with a few of you in this forum, then you get replies like yours.  RELAX, it's just for fun man!

12 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Hmmmmm!  Unrealistic, trolling?  Maybe annoying, sure all of our mocks could be considered unrealistic, because we just don't know.  Didn't realize we weren't allowed to express creative thinking both inside or outside the box.  What's really annoying is the posters that seem to think their perfect and know more then the rest of us.  Take my mocks with a grain of salt, whether you like them or not.  I have no fricken clue what the Green Bay Packers are going to do and neither do you or anybody else in this forum.  SO RELAX!  If you see my posts, just don't read them if you think it's a waste of your time.  Funny thing, my 17y/o son was reading this over my shoulder, he asked, Dad are you being cyber bullied.  I laughed, but, if you think about it, it does seem to be that way if you don't think in line with a few of you in this forum, then you get replies like yours.  RELAX, it's just for fun man!

You are allowed to do whatever you want. I'm allowed to comment on it, positive or negatively. 

Look earlier in the thread. I'm not the first one to mention trolling by your mock. 

What does trolling mean?
Trolling is when a person does something or says something (most likely incorrect) in order to generate a response. For example, if a troll knows someone's particularly anal about grammar, the troll might specifically mix up the usage of "they're", "their", and "there" just to annoy that person. 0 votes.  
Couldn't this make any mock draft to be considered trolling?  We are most likely incorrect on our predictions of Packer drafts and free agent signings.  We also all post in order to generate a response, correct?  Because mine isn't in line with the thinking of some, it's trolling?  WTF???  I have never said my sources told me the Packers will trade 4 #1 picks to the 49ers to draft Allen, it was creative thinking, correct or incorrect as it might be.

23 minutes ago, jleisher said:

What does trolling mean?
Trolling is when a person does something or says something (most likely incorrect) in order to generate a response. For example, if a troll knows someone's particularly anal about grammar, the troll might specifically mix up the usage of "they're", "their", and "there" just to annoy that person. 0 votes.  
Couldn't this make any mock draft to be considered trolling?  We are most likely incorrect on our predictions of Packer drafts and free agent signings.  We also all post in order to generate a response, correct?  Because mine isn't in line with the thinking of some, it's trolling?  WTF???  I have never said my sources told me the Packers will trade 4 #1 picks to the 49ers to draft Allen, it was creative thinking, correct or incorrect as it might be.

I think the issue is that your mocks oftentimes are so far beyond unrealistic compared to most. You seem to have a good handle on what positions the Packers have a need at. You just tend to have an unrealistic amount of high end FA’s going to us, as well as draft prospects dropping to us that have no business dropping that late in the draft. If you have talented prospects that have injury or character concerns that could cause them to drop going to us in a mock that would be one thing. Typically that doesn’t seem to be the case. Technically any player could drop, but when making a mock you should be looking to be as realistic as possible IMO.

Here’s my advice: Take a look at a variety of draft sites/big boards that you respect the opinion of. From there it should give you a decent idea whether a guy is realistically going to be available at our pick or not. 

I love reading Mocks on a daily basis. It just gets old when they start looking like Madden Franchise Mode on a consistent basis.

1 hour ago, Lieker said:

I think the issue is that your mocks oftentimes are so far beyond unrealistic compared to most. You seem to have a good handle on what positions the Packers have a need at. You just tend to have an unrealistic amount of high end FA’s going to us, as well as draft prospects dropping to us that have no business dropping that late in the draft. If you have talented prospects that have injury or character concerns that could cause them to drop going to us in a mock that would be one thing. Typically that doesn’t seem to be the case. Technically any player could drop, but when making a mock you should be looking to be as realistic as possible IMO.

Here’s my advice: Take a look at a variety of draft sites/big boards that you respect the opinion of. From there it should give you a decent idea whether a guy is realistically going to be available at our pick or not. 

I love reading Mocks on a daily basis. It just gets old when they start looking like Madden Franchise Mode on a consistent basis.

I knew this was an unrealistic mock, I clearly stated we wouldn't trade 4 #1 for Allen.  The title itself, clearly lets you know it's out there.  I don't agree with the most of my mocks are far beyond realistic.  I do believe they are out there at times, and that is done on purpose to make you think what if, but they are just as possible as any other mock being done.  I just don't use tunnel vision when I do my mocks.  

28 minutes ago, jleisher said:

I knew this was an unrealistic mock, I clearly stated we wouldn't trade 4 #1 for Allen.  The title itself, clearly lets you know it's out there.  I don't agree with the most of my mocks are far beyond realistic.  I do believe they are out there at times, and that is done on purpose to make you think what if, but they are just as possible as any other mock being done.  I just don't use tunnel vision when I do my mocks.  

Your mocks that are “out there” are just as possible as any other mock? Agree to disagree there. No mock is going to be 100% correct, but there are some that will get a fair amount correct in it. 

Archived