Would you rather?

Horseunit

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You’re usually good for some gifs and memes to tell us what you’re really thinking. What gives?

giphy.gif

I mean, what memes or gifs sound remotely appropriate, let alone for this site, if I were to google “Would you rather + horse unit”?

giphy.gif

On 2/2/2019 at 3:05 PM, Horseunit said:

Whould you rather?

WR

D.K. Metcalf Round 1 or Hakeem Butler Round 3 (I think Butler is the type of WR we need, we have speed and hands, I want size)

Marquise Brown, Andy Isabella, Deebo Samuel Round 2 or Hunter Renfrow, Diontae Johnson, Terry McLaurin Round 4

TE

T.J. Hockenson Round 1 or Dawson Knox Round 3 (Can I choose CJ Conrad instead?)

OT

Jonah Williams Round 1 or Chuma Edoga Round 3 (I'm out of 3rd round picks, did I lose the game?)

DT

Jeffery Simmons, Christian Wilkins Round 1 or Chris Slayton, Khalen Saunders Round 5 (Jeffery Simmons or Christian Wilkins would be my dream)

Dremont Jones, Dexter Lawrence Round 2 or Daniel Wise, P.J. Johnson Round 3

CB

Deandre Baker, Byron Murphy Round 1 or Rock Ya-sin, Jimmy Moreland Round 3 (Looks like I'm trading my 2nd for 2 3rds)

Heard this one over the weekend. 

Would you rather go to the Super Bowl all expenses paid and your team loses or would you rather watch Super Bowl at home and your team wins?

I was honestly surprised by how even the responses were. It is a no brainer for me I am watching it at home.

What say FF?

27 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Would you rather go to the Super Bowl all expenses paid and your team loses or would you rather watch Super Bowl at home and your team wins?

I was honestly surprised by how even the responses were. It is a no brainer for me I am watching it at home.

What say FF?

I can’t think of a scenario that would involve me wanting to attend a super bowl.

I don’t even like super bowl parties.

26 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

What say FF?

I'd watch at home and am honestly shocked anyone else would say the opposite, but I'd bet about every single one of those fans has already seen their team win it. Just yesterday I think I admitted I'd give up alcohol for a year FOR SURE, MAYBE for life, if it meant a Super Bowl victory.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd watch at home and am honestly shocked anyone else would say the opposite, but I'd bet about every single one of those fans has already seen their team win it. Just yesterday I think I admitted I'd give up alcohol for a year FOR SURE, MAYBE for life, if it meant a Super Bowl victory.

I haven't drank in almost a decade and the Browns still haven't won anything. Maybe I should take up drinking?

Yeah it was a national show so I'm sure a bunch of replies were because their team had already won one, but still who cares about being there if you can still see them win. Hell, I would gladly not even watch the Super Bowl and have to watch it recorded a week later if it meant for sure the Browns would win.

On 2/2/2019 at 12:05 PM, Horseunit said:

WR

D.K. Metcalf Round 1 or Hakeem Butler Round 3

Marquise Brown, Andy Isabella, Deebo Samuel Round 2 or Hunter Renfrow, Diontae Johnson, Terry McLaurin Round 4

TE

T.J. Hockenson Round 1 or Dawson Knox Round 3

OT

Jonah Williams Round 1 or Chuma Edoga Round 3

DT

Jeffery Simmons, Christian Wilkins Round 1 or Chris Slayton, Khalen Saunders Round 5

Dremont Jones, Dexter Lawrence Round 2 or Daniel Wise, P.J. Johnson Round 3

CB

Deandre Baker, Byron Murphy Round 1 or Rock Ya-sin, Jimmy Moreland Round 3

• 3 weeks later...

Statistically OL, TE, LB have the highest success rate if drafted in the first round.  DL and WR have the lowest success rate.

Round 1 Devin Bush Jr. - Plug and play middle linebacker.

Round 2 Garrett Bradbury - Versatile interior o-lineman able to play either guard or center.

Round 3 Dax Raymond - Poor man's Hockenson but soft hands and a moose to take down.  

Would people be disappointed if we ended up with these 3 players to start the 2019 NFL Draft?

34 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

Statistically OL, TE, LB have the highest success rate if drafted in the first round.  DL and WR have the lowest success rate.

Round 1 Devin Bush Jr. - Plug and play middle linebacker.

Round 2 Garrett Bradbury - Versatile interior o-lineman able to play either guard or center.

Round 3 Dax Raymond - Poor man's Hockenson but soft hands and a moose to take down.  

Would people be disappointed if we ended up with these 3 players to start the 2019 NFL Draft?

We have quality interior linemen for 3 spots already.

Archived