SB 53 (or LIII for purists)

bruceb

SB 53 (or LIII for purists)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

14 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Honestly the only two things I am on anxious about for Super Bowl Sunday is my homemade parmesan garlic wings and finding out who Mastercheddaar is going to be a fan of for the next 330-350 days.

Do you know how to snitchtag brah? 

Alright Gents, it's time...

BEST FF PROP BETS for SUPER BOWL LXVIIII!

1. O/U - Number of typos for @buno67 - 18.5
  2. O/U - Number of Nate Ebner, John Simon, or Jake McQuaid shoutouts referenced by @buckeyesNut0623
  3. O/U - Number of "Baker could have made that throw" lines in this thread by game's end: 22
  4. Most digital footballs earned tonight - @LETSGOBROWNIES or @NudeTayne (-2.5)

Feel free to keep em comin', will return with more upon the completion of my late lunch.

20 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

The Rams have so much more raw talent. On paper, the Rams should roll. But the Patriots are so darn good at game planning and scheming guys open. I think the Rams pull an upset in a shootout.

They have a lot of defensive studs but it just doesn't show up on the field. Both offensive lines protect their QB, both have RBs who can do it all, Rams certainly more dynamic. Receivers are a wash for me.

I think the game comes down to pressuring the other QB. If one team can do it a lot they win. If they don't I'll take the experience of the Patriots.

Rams were 19th in yards against and Patriots 21st. Patriots 7th in points against Rams 20th. Offensively the Rams were 2nd in both and Pats were 4th and 5th.

Archived