3 rounds of pure LOVE....

Suffering_Bills

17 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I think even if darby walks the eagles some good young corners they like. Let's not act like Maddox, Douglas and Leblanc weren't good at the end of the year. I mean that why we went on that run our corner play stabilizied and our defense ended up being way better. Not really anything Nick did.

I don’t disagree, but a lot of their success also conincided with great dline play.  We still struggled with double moves and top tier wrs when the pass rush didn’t land.  Mills and Rasul are limited on the outside.

DLine is def more important, but this class is a lot deeper in that regard as well as o line.

The Raiders need to draft 3 defensive players in the first round.  The raiders do not need a small slight WR that has a leg injury.  If we take a WR in round 1 give us N' Keal Hary,  The Raiders need 2 edge players in round one.  Give us Josh Allen at 4 and Jaylon Furgeson or Zach Allen with one of the other Picks.  If I were drafting for the Raiders I would do what ever I could to get Dalton Risner or Cody Ford.  I know its not a sexy pick but it will save our QB and open up the run game we van get a RB in round 3.

5 minutes ago, Raidersare#1 said:

The Raiders need to draft 3 defensive players in the first round.  The raiders do not need a small slight WR that has a leg injury.  If we take a WR in round 1 give us N' Keal Hary,  The Raiders need 2 edge players in round one.  Give us Josh Allen at 4 and Jaylon Furgeson or Zach Allen with one of the other Picks.  If I were drafting for the Raiders I would do what ever I could to get Dalton Risner or Cody Ford.  I know its not a sexy pick but it will save our QB and open up the run game we van get a RB in round 3.

Well.... -I slightly disagree. However, I respect your opinion, since we are all entitled to one.

Archived