3 rounds of pure LOVE....

Suffering_Bills

Umm yeah i'll for dang sure take that for the Falcons  Smimons + Polite would be ridiculously good for the Falcons.  Grab us a good OG that drops into the 3rd round and the Falcons would be beasting it come draft day.   We can then look for a 1T NT and a RT or OG in FA as well to finish the lines out. 

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Umm yeah i'll for dang sure take that for the Falcons  Smimons + Polite would be ridiculously good for the Falcons.  Grab us a good OG that drops into the 3rd round and the Falcons would be beasting it come draft day.   We can then look for a 1T NT and a RT or OG in FA as well to finish the lines out. 

Thank you, Sir.

11 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Fair enough of an opinion. Let's hear who your first 3 picks would be, in this same mock scenario.

A combination of those:

10: Devin White or Cody Ford or Jawaan Taylor or T.J. Hockenson or Dalton Risner (if we could trade down, great, but if we can't I would pick one of them at 10).

41: Ya-Sin or Simmons or Kaden Smith

71: Germaine Pratt or Renell Wren or Daylon Mack or Tytus Howard or Jace Sternberger or even Dax Raymond (a trade down would be nice if possible)

Also I think if we miss on a QB in the 1st, we may make Jarrett Stidham a day 2 pick (not what I think is the best move, but most likely from all I've read so far) 

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

A combination of those:

10: Devin White or Cody Ford or Jawaan Taylor or T.J. Hockenson or Dalton Risner (if we could trade down, great, but if we can't I would pick one of them at 10).

41: Ya-Sin or Simmons or Kaden Smith

71: Germaine Pratt or Renell Wren or Daylon Mack or Tytus Howard or Jace Sternberger or even Dax Raymond (a trade down would be nice if possible) 

Gotcha. Keep in mind, of course, that FA and the combine will change up everything. Tons of changes coming to everyone's mocks. ;-)

13 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Gotcha. Keep in mind, of course, that FA and the combine will change up everything. Tons of changes coming to everyone's mocks. ;-)

Thats exactly why I think we may not add CBs and LBs early in this draft.....Harris and Yiadom will be starters (we may add a new CB, but I think it would be in free agency - the same thing about a new SS) for the ILB that group may be the one that gives Fangio more headaches, but there's a few ILB available in this free agency that Fangio could work.

It's already looking like we may lose two starter on the OL (Paradis and Veldheer) and Leary is a cut candidate, so we may need to pick some OLs early in this draft. 

Archived