3 rounds of pure LOVE....

Suffering_Bills

Browns thoughts:

I don't get Dexter Lawrence in the first round. And I don't think he fits what the team will be looking for at DT next to Ogunjobi. I think Hockenson, one of the CBs, or one of the OTs would be a better pick. Omenihu and Jackson make a lot of sense, so does Edoga.

Irv Smith Jr, Jeffrey Simmons and Tillery for the Patriots in the first 2 rounds would be downright awesome. Simmons would have to red-shirt in 2019 but we have made that experience a lot this past year with Wynn, Bentley, Duke Dawson etc.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Irv Smith Jr, Jeffrey Simmons and Tillery for the Patriots in the first 2 rounds would be downright awesome. Simmons would have to red-shirt in 2019 but we have made that experience a lot this past year with Wynn, Bentley, Duke Dawson etc.

The Patriots can afford to make almost any picks they want.... -success can't be questioned.

15 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Browns thoughts:

I don't get Dexter Lawrence in the first round. And I don't think he fits what the team will be looking for at DT next to Ogunjobi. I think Hockenson, one of the CBs, or one of the OTs would be a better pick. Omenihu and Jackson make a lot of sense, so does Edoga.

Quite sure things will change.

16 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Browns thoughts:

Changed to Wilkins. Let me know what you think.

2 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Changed Lamar to Coney. Let me know what you think.

Would be a very nice pick. Give us Rock Ya-Sin in the 2nd and Denver would have a great haul with Taylor, Ya-Sin and Coney.

then would probably be QB in the 4th and TE and DL in the 5th, maybe WR

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:13 AM, FalconFan13 said:

You see ya boys sad face right now with the Simmons news you know i liked him alot as the Falcons 1st round pick.

As for the draft i still like Wilkins + Polite in the 1st 2 rounds although we REALLY NEED A offensive lineman.  Unless we get 2 really good ones in free agency and get a good one in round 3 to start we might be in trouble there.

We absolutely shouldn't be taking a CB over a OL or DL in round 3 I would either take our 3rd round pick and use it to trade up to late 2nd and get Simmons and bench him for a year to heal. 

Pairing Grady Jarrett, Christian Wilkins, Jefferey Simmons, and Deadrin Senat as our DT rotation going forward next year.  Then have Polite, Takk, Beasley, Means, and Irvin as our DE group. 

As for round 3 if we don't make that trade then i would take Bradbury who i value as a 2nd round O-lineman in round 3 and start him at OG this year and have him as Macks replacement at Center in a few years while learning under him.

Changed it from Wilkins to Lawrence. Let me know what you think.

7 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Not sure why you think WR isn't a bigger need.

It's a need, but other position are way bigger needs than WR.

Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick are very young and did a good job catching poor balls from Keenum.....Unless they move on from Sanders (what could happen, but I'm not sure they will)......QB, OL, TE, CB, LB and DL are bigger needs than WR.

We could also try to bring a WR in FA.....John Brown may be a possibility with Flacco on the team.

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

It's a need, but other position are way bigger needs than WR.

Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick are very young and did a good job catching poor balls from Keenum.....Unless they move on from Sanders (what could happen, but I'm not sure they will)......QB, OL, TE, CB, LB and DL are bigger needs than WR.

We could also try to bring a WR in FA.....John Brown may be a possibility with Flacco on the team.

Changed.

Archived