3 rounds of pure LOVE....

Suffering_Bills

#14. ATLANTA: Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State.

Good pick for the Falcons i like it.   I also wouldn't have a problem with going Ferrel there as he might be a little better value of the 2.   Jonah or Wilkins are also solid picks there but i would go Ferrell or Simmons before those 2. 

7 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

#14. ATLANTA: Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State.

Good pick for the Falcons i like it.   I also wouldn't have a problem with going Ferrel there as he might be a little better value of the 2.   Jonah or Wilkins are also solid picks there but i would go Ferrell or Simmons before those 2. 

Thank you kindly, my man.

11 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Thank you kindly, my man.

No doubt buddy i always look forward to your mocks.  I see you and Aju both started up around the same time this year and both had to get new names/accounts lol.   Either way here is to a good superbowl and even better offseason for all of us mockers, drafters, and freeagency lovers.

8 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

flacco and Tannehill both arent done unlike eli.  trading a 3rd for foles sounds alot better then drafting another Missouri QB.  im not denying lock has talent but to pick a qb just to pick a QB instead of picking another need with better value is smarter.   

even as a stop gap almost every top qb is in next years class like Tua and such.  only 1 missing is Lawrence sadly

saying Eli is done is to literally neglect all the evidence from the Giants season and where the real struggles were (o-line and secondary). Eli had one of the more statistically efficient seasons of his career without any type of o-line for the 1st half of the year and Beckham unable to stay healthy and the defense incapable of making a stop in the 2nd half of the year

9 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

hard pass on Drew Lock.  yes he has the tools to be a very good starter but we need a day 1 starter at qb not a guy who needs to sit the entire season. 

i would look at DK Metcalf, TJ Hockenson, Cody Ford for offensive guys and guys like Montez sweat, jalachi Polite for DE and Gary(future replacement for Campbell?)

He has the tools but being a 4 year starter he has yet to put them together at all

No way Browns go WR in the 1st considering Dorsey has never done that and WR is not even in the top 5 maybe 6 of our biggest needs. 

1. DT 

2. LB 

3. Weak side DE

4. Tie for both LT and CB 

A lot of Browns fans would argue that a 2nd TE would be a bigger need then WR so I'm really confused on why everyone keeps mocking us WR's 

Archived