3 rounds of pure LOVE....

Suffering_Bills

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

Which is why the Bengals likely won’t go QB till next year. 

Fair point, certainly. Although, I DO feel that after learning for a year, Grier could come out and be a better version of Dalton the following season, easily. This'll all change of course.... -mock drafts, y'know.

You see ya boys sad face right now with the Simmons news you know i liked him alot as the Falcons 1st round pick.

As for the draft i still like Wilkins + Polite in the 1st 2 rounds although we REALLY NEED A offensive lineman.  Unless we get 2 really good ones in free agency and get a good one in round 3 to start we might be in trouble there.

We absolutely shouldn't be taking a CB over a OL or DL in round 3 I would either take our 3rd round pick and use it to trade up to late 2nd and get Simmons and bench him for a year to heal. 

Pairing Grady Jarrett, Christian Wilkins, Jefferey Simmons, and Deadrin Senat as our DT rotation going forward next year.  Then have Polite, Takk, Beasley, Means, and Irvin as our DE group. 

As for round 3 if we don't make that trade then i would take Bradbury who i value as a 2nd round O-lineman in round 3 and start him at OG this year and have him as Macks replacement at Center in a few years while learning under him.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:45 AM, BowserBroncos said:

A combination of those:

10: Devin White or Cody Ford or Jawaan Taylor or T.J. Hockenson or Dalton Risner (if we could trade down, great, but if we can't I would pick one of them at 10).

41: Ya-Sin or Simmons or Kaden Smith

71: Germaine Pratt or Renell Wren or Daylon Mack or Tytus Howard or Jace Sternberger or even Dax Raymond (a trade down would be nice if possible)

Also I think if we miss on a QB in the 1st, we may make Jarrett Stidham a day 2 pick (not what I think is the best move, but most likely from all I've read so far) 

Jawaan Taylor it now is.

Dang man, you NAILED the Packers draft!  

I dig Ferrell for GB.  He's a power player with enough agility to get it done on the edge. And he's a fighter through and through.  Something our defense really needs badly.

Got us a weapon at tight end to compliment Graham in year one and replace him next year.  Matchup nightmare.

Snagged a safety who has cover skills in Adderly.

Found a guard/C to help the interior of the line where GB is very weak.

Unreal job.  I'd be elated for that draft for GB.

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Dang man, you NAILED the Packers draft!  

I dig Ferrell for GB.  He's a power player with enough agility to get it done on the edge. And he's a fighter through and through.  Something our defense really needs badly.

Got us a weapon at tight end to compliment Graham in year one and replace him next year.  Matchup nightmare.

Snagged a safety who has cover skills in Adderly.

Found a guard/C to help the interior of the line where GB is very weak.

Unreal job.  I'd be elated for that draft for GB.

Glad you like, man.

Archived