Report: Dolphins plan to part ways with Ryan Tannehill, tank 2019 season for Tua Tagovailoa

DigInBoys

38 minutes ago, Raves said:

But wouldn't keeping Tannehill give them a better chance at tanking?

Tannehill has neither been the cause or solution to Miami's problems the past few years. Better cut ties, save money, and go "all in" for a potential star QB.

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Any chance the league gets pissy with the Dolphins for tanking? 

I don't know, but if it's true, there's a 100% chance I get pissy. How could anyone stand playing a whole season for a team that's not really trying to win and waiting for one guy in the 2020 Draft? 17 games is a lot. A player could get injured in that time. His career might even end, and that's the note it would have ended on. Not cool. Play to win the game.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

from the article:

"Miami’s approach to tanking will be organic."

thats good to know.

maybe the fans not attending games will be organic too

But will it also be gluten free is the real question? 

13 minutes ago, Starless said:

Why would they hire a new coach just to do this? Seems like a real slap in the face to Brian Flores.

According to reports, he's down for it. I think a lot of folks are taking their definition of tanking as trying to lose. They're just not about to spend big $ on free agents, bargain-bin shopping in FA, cut ties with aging vets with a big salary, and draft BPA; it's written right there in the article.

We'll still win 6 games knowing this team.

Archived