(C)
RD1 CB B.Murphy
RD2 LB M.Wilson
RD3 LB D.Walker

(D)
RD1 LB J.Polite
RD2 CB R.Ya-Sin
RD3 LB G.Pratt

Goodness do I love C... that is all of the needs done.  With all guys that I personally like.  D is also nice, but not in the order that I would like to see them drafted.

I'm with the crowd, WR is a need only if we trade Brown.

I would love to see you add an option with D Baker in the first.

17 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Agreed...just going by the positions picked and how they won’t go all defense 1st 2 days.

They've done it before.

Im not saying it will happen....but it largely depends on needs, who we sign in free agency and how the board falls.

If we trade Brown, then sure, WR becomes a much bigger need.   Then again, we will have more than 3 picks in the first 2 days if that happens.

If we keep Brown, then I could still see us drafting an offensive player early, but maybe not WR.    Perhaps a RB to pair with Conner or maybe an OG to replace Gilbert (depending on if we keep him).

There are too many variables to guess what will happen.    I agree A is probably the most Steelers like, though.

52 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Is C even possible without some pure luck in the Draft? I feel like Wilson will be gone.

If Baltimore lets Mosley go then the Steelers should plan on moving up to get Wilson.  Charges and Rams are the other teams that may go for a ILB but both have other priorities.

But I did predict that the Steelers would sit there while another team trades in front of them.  There is no mystery that the Steelers want a ILB.

15 minutes ago, jebrick said:

If Baltimore lets Mosley go then the Steelers should plan on moving up to get Wilson.  Charges and Rams are the other teams that may go for a ILB but both have other priorities.

But I did predict that the Steelers would sit there while another team trades in front of them.  There is no mystery that the Steelers want a ILB.

Especially if they get another high pick for AB, I have no problem using the mid rd picks to move up in draft of necessary.

Archived