Pick a top 3?

mwalker

18 hours ago, jebrick said:

If Baltimore lets Mosley go then the Steelers should plan on moving up to get Wilson.  Charges and Rams are the other teams that may go for a ILB but both have other priorities.

But I did predict that the Steelers would sit there while another team trades in front of them.  There is no mystery that the Steelers want a ILB.

Hot take:

If Baltimore lets Mosley go he will be a Steeler or Niner

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Hot take:

If Baltimore lets Mosley go he will be a Steeler or Niner

I hope he's a Niner. He isn't getting any faster with age and he's already regressing in coverage. He'd be an improvement over Bostic and Williams, but our issues with coverage of the middle of the field will remain.

10 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hope he's a Niner. He isn't getting any faster with age and he's already regressing in coverage. He'd be an improvement over Bostic and Williams, but our issues with coverage of the middle of the field will remain.

Uhhhh.....he was one of the better LB's in coverage last year.  He's still plenty fast enough.

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

Uhhhh.....he was one of the better LB's in coverage last year.  He's still plenty fast enough.

I must be mistaken then. I thought I read that he was regressing. If he's still on top of his game, and the Rats let him go, I want him. Like mentioned above, back the Brinks truck up.

Archived