Potential Cap Casualties around the league

barnaby8787

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Would love Sanu or Agholor and Peat if they hit the market.  

I think we target a big WR and a shifty guy. And any OL help at a high level I'm for. I think Saffold and Paradis coming here are very high though at OG and C.

8 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Paradis is a pipe dream Denver going to resign him. The reports I read say he is a top priority for Denver.

I wouldn't say pipe dream. Denver may want him back but at what cost? If Paradis wants top dollar, it maybe too rich for what Denver is willing to spend. There are reports that say they are far apart on contract terms. I agree it's a stretch, but I don't think it's guaranteed that Denver is going to resign him. Denver may ultimately decide to go with the cheaper younger option of McGovern at C and Jones at G. Denver has options. 

Morse is definitely more realistic though. 

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

As long as he's cheap.  There has been some talk of him going back to the Pat's.

I could see that. I think the Pats thoughtbtgeyd get more out of Hogan this year and that’s why they let Dola go. Hogan was a disappointment this year, so I’m sure they’re open to a reunion with Dola.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:27 PM, Bobby816 said:

I think we target a big WR and a shifty guy. And any OL help at a high level I'm for. I think Saffold and Paradis coming here are very high though at OG and C.

I would consider Sanu a big WR.  He's 6'2" and very strong.

Archived