Potential Cap Casualties around the league

barnaby8787

20 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

In terms of FA and roster cuts who are your top 3 targets at WR?

Given our new HC. I think Humphries and Crowder will be high on our list a shifty guys. As for bigger WR options. Funchess is intriguing as well as T.Williams and Moncrief. There’s a good amount of very guys I wouldn’t mind either like Tate and Cobb as well. Ideally we can get a guy in the draft though. But IMO I think we need 2 good WRs this offseason. 

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Given our new HC. I think Humphries and Crowder will be high on our list a shifty guys. As for bigger WR options. Funchess is intriguing as well as T.Williams and Moncrief. There’s a good amount of very guys I wouldn’t mind either like Tate and Cobb as well. Ideally we can get a guy in the draft though. But IMO I think we need 2 good WRs this offseason. 

I'm scared of Cobb.  Someone is going to regret signing him I think, hope it's not us.

I too would love to see us go for Funchess and as a 4th WR John Brown, Humphries, or Phillip Dorsett.

Anderson/Funchess on the outside with Q in the slot and John Brown/Dorsett as WR #4 would be exciting to watch.  I think Brown and Dorsett with their excellent speed can do a bit of the trickery and also be a secondary deep threat to Anderson.

23 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I'm scared of Cobb.  Someone is going to regret signing him I think, hope it's not us.

I too would love to see us go for Funchess and as a 4th WR John Brown, Humphries, or Phillip Dorsett.

Anderson/Funchess on the outside with Q in the slot and John Brown/Dorsett as WR #4 would be exciting to watch.  I think Brown and Dorsett with their excellent speed can do a bit of the trickery and also be a secondary deep threat to Anderson.

Cobb scares me too. Plus he's not an answer, he's a piece to help develop Darnold maybe. As for trade targets... I like the idea of Agholor or AJ Green.

Archived